Historic Downtown Taos Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Taos apartment description
This three bedroom apartment is on the second story of one of the oldest buildings in Taos, New Mexico. It over looks a quaint little courtyard. The master bedroom has a king size bed, large windows, and a TV. The second room has a queen size bed, and the third room has two twin beds that can be combined into an additional king. There are views of downtown Taos, and Taos Mountains from every window! Wireless internet, cable TV, and phone for local calls. A full kitchen to cook meals and a dinning room for hosting your guests. The apartment sleeps six comfortably but there is room for more. If you are looking for a place right in the center of everything, steps away from shops, restaurants and night life, this is it. There is parking right outside the front door as well as a oversized deck to watch the famous New Mexican sunsets and star gazing!
Call for questions and bookings. We can also email you more pictures! Ski season and holidays are approaching fast, so book now to ensure your perfect Taos getaway.
Keywords: Three bedroom two bath apartment located steps away from Taos Historic Plaza, Arts and cultural district, shopping, restaurants and nights life. All within a 30 minute drive of world class skiing and snow boarding.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Taos and the surrounding area is world renowned for being an Historic, Art and Cultural center of the Southwest, in addition to world class skiing and snowboarding. The San Geronimo Taos Indian Pueblo is a UNESCO World site. Historic homes of Kit Carson, Mabel Dodge Luan, Millicent Rogers and the D.H.Lawrence Ranch along with several historic homes, now museums, of the artists who settled in Taos and formed the original Taos Art Society. Studios and art galleries featuring current world-wide collected artists such as R.C Gorman, Ed Sandoval, Kimberly Webber, Nancy Ortenstone plus many more sculptures, woodworkers, weavers, potters and painters can be found in Taos and surrounding towns. Natural sites include the Rio Grande Gorge, the mineral hot springs in near by Ojo Calients and Carson National Forest. There are many festivals including the Taos Summer Chamber Music Festival - 50+yrs of continuous classes and concerts, Solarfest, The Hot Air Balloon Festival, and the Fiesta de Taos celebrating Taos history along with many other local authentic events held at the Pueblo during the spring, summer and fall months. In winter, tour the pueblos and see the Christmas pageants. For the outdoors enthusiasts there is skiing, river rafting, mountain cycling, hiking, Llama treking, horse back riding, riding the ski lift to the mountain top for a summer picnic or driving along the scenic Enchanted Circle. Along with the wonderful foods the southwest is known for, Taos has something for everyone throughout year. Come be Enchanted!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$500.00/nt New Years (5nt min) $425.00/nt Christmans (5nt min) $325.00/nt March spring break (5nt min) $250-$275.00/nt Regular ski season & high summer; excludes holidays see above $200.-$250.00/nt Low season;Oct 27th-Dec17th & April 1-June 15(3nt min)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Taos Municipal Airport, Albuquerque Airport at 130 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Taos Ski Valley at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Taos Country Club at 10 Miles
About: We have been coming to Taos for 25 years, first as vacationeers' to the surrounding areas. We discovered we spent most of our time in Taos, so bought our first family vacation home not far from where we are now. However, we still wanted to be in town. When we had the opportunity to purchase this wonderful old property we could not resist. Owning a piece of Taos history is an honor and privilege for us. We love being able to walk through the galleries and shops at our leisure. Then stoping in at one of our favorite restaurants for lunch or margaritas and nachos with friends. If we want to venture out to go site seeing or ski it is easier from town, we can be most anywhere within a 30 minute to an hours drive. We love to go do all the things the surrounding areas have to offer and then come back to town and still have so many options for dinner and entertainment.
We had the 3 most important reasons for purchasing this property: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Reason 1: Location, Taos is the best of NM it is all right here, spring, summer, fall & winter. Taos is the best for all year round activities. Reason 2: Location - We are in the heart of Taos, in middle of the Historic and Art districts. Everything is within steps from our home, yet no one knows your there. We are hidden in plain view! Reason 3: Location - the views. Even though we are right downtown, the apartment is encompasses the second story of the original old Travelers Hotel (circa early 1900's), you can still enjoy the magnificent mountain views and Taos sunsets from the bedroom windows or oversized deck.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The most unique benefit about this apartment is the size and LOCATION. You are right downtown, within walking distance to the Historic Plaza, the best restaurants, night time entertainment, art galleries and shopping Taos has to offer. This is a real home with everything you need with lot's of room for your family and friends. A downtown space that can accommodate this many guests is very rare and with off street parking...Taos style anyway.
- Primary: +1 575.586.1433 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
- Secondary: +1 575.770.3307 please leave a message at the primary number first
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 09, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.