Horse Boarding Facilities While Enjoying This Luxury Home!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Queen Creek house description
This 2800 square foot, three bedroom home is located in Will Rogers Equestrian Ranch, on Ocotillo between Hawes and Ellsworth. Spacious and well appointed, this home is recently re-landscaped and has all the comforts of home and more.
The gourmet kitchen boasts granite counter tops, is fully equipped and well stocked with pots and pans, dishes and utensils. Try the induction cooktop for a much more quickly prepared dinner so you have more time to relax and enjoy your vacation!
The “study” has a selection of books for your enjoyment and if you are musical, enjoy our baby grand piano to entertain yourself and your guests!
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, ensuite bath with his and hers granite-topped vanities, large jetted bath and separate travertine shower.
The office is appointed with custom built in desk and book shelves. A queen sized sofa bed can accommodate additional guests. Wifi is accessbile throughout the house. The phone system has a long distance plan which is free for any North American calls. Laundry is provided.
We are located within a 5 - 20 minute drive of many golf courses, Schneff Farms, San Tan Village Marketplace, the San Tan Mountains (for hiking, biking or horseback riding), Queen Creek Marketplace, the San Tan Flats - a must do for a western barbeque and live music entertainment.
The Canyon Lake, Dolly Boat Steamer tour provides spectacular sights of Arizona nature you would not otherwise experience. A day trip to Sedona or south of Tucson to see the Kartchner Caverns are also 'must-dos'. We could provide further suggestions for you upon request.
We love Arizona and hope you do too!
- 2780 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
The kitchen is constructed from a dark stained knotty alder with maple plywood dovetailed drawers. It is fully equipped with magnetic pots and pans for the induction cooktop. Too many features . . ....moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 10:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Located in the Will Rogers Equestrian Ranch, we are a 15 minute drive to the San Tan Village Shopping Centre, 25 minutes to the Chandler Fashion Mall and 2 minutes from the Queen Creek Marketplace. Horseshoe Equestrian Park is 3 miles away and many golf courses, Trilogy at Power Ranch, Seville, Encanterra, Las Colinas and many more are within a 15 minute drive. The San Tan Mountains are also a 5 minute drive away where you can mountain bike, hike or if you have horses, trail ride. Queen Creek is a casual, laid back community where the countryside is quite visible with many orchards and crops growing amongst the relatively newly built neighbourhoods. If you fancy a holiday with your horses, there are nightly and monthly stable rentals for guests of our community. Going rates for boarding would apply. The horse boarding facilities back onto a wash where you can ride and enter many community with bridle paths intended for the use of horse back riders. There are many washes and trails that are marvelous for trail riding and the Horseshoe Equestrian Park is less than 2 miles away where residents of Queen Creek and their guests can use the outdoor arenas for free. Also nearby is the Rockin' 'A' ranch where our buddy, Kip, trains, teaches, and runs midweek practices in cutting, sorting and cow work for very reasonable rates....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
September through November: $200 per night - 3 night minimum Christmas/New Years: $1,500 per week - 1 week minimum January through April: $1,200 per week - 1 week minimum May through August: $800 per week - 1 week minimum There is an additional cleaning fee of $150.00 on top of the rates posted. Damage deposit: $1,000 returned within one week of departure Deposit due at time of booking. Full payment required one month prior to arrival. Cancellation policy: 30 days throughout most of year - 60 days for Xmas/New Years
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Mesa Gateway Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 202 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Various at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Trilogy Golf Course at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Native New Yorker, Skippy's, Burger King, Chinese at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are Albertans with horses and love going to Arizona during the winters.
Why the Owner Chose Queen Creek:
We just sold an acreage with our own horse facilities. Although a lovely home, it did not give us the freedom we were looking for, and a lot more work! Being located in Will Rogers provides us with on-site boarding facilities where the horses are very well taken care of so we can leave for a day, a week, or a month! We have decided to enjoy our semi-retirement years with a combination of time in Queen Creek and travel to other countries, leaving our home open to vacation rentals for others. There are many western equestrian amenities closely accessible, yet shopping and all amenities are nearby.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Having your horse boarded within two blocks and fully cared for is definitely unique to this community. Queen Creek is rapidly developing with more and more shopping and other attractions coming soon.
- Primary: + 480-737-2656
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Plenty of room with board at reasonable rates, feed and cleaning provided.
Excellent horse facilities with round pens, two riding arenas and wash bays.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 22, 2013