Deep Creek Lake State Park is Steps Away. Beach. Boating
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Swanton cabin description
Short walk to Lake and Deep Creek State Park
•Across the street from Deep Creek Lake State Park.
•Minutes from Wisp Ski Resort for winter activities and seconds from the Lake for summer fun.
•State Park Discovery Center and boat launch. Spring and fall are wonderful as well with hiking trails in the backyard, biking .
•TV and VCR in every bedroom, living room and rec room, stereo, internet access, pool table and two fireplaces.
•Wrap-around deck on the main level and slate patio on the lower level for fun in the hot tub, sunbathing, grilling and outdoor dining.
- 2773 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- 3 Queen, 2 Twins in 1 shared room, can be combined for a King bed
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, 1 on each level
Kitchen & Dining
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Pool Table:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- **WISP Resort - Maryland's only downhill ski resort can be found tucked away in the rolling mountains of Western Maryland offering 2-season activities including: - snow skiing (7 chairs, ski carpet, 2 surface tow's, 32 trails) - ice skating - snowshoeing - Nordic center - snowmobiling - mountain coaster - paintball, skating, biking - rock climbing, rapelling - squirrel canopy, Segway tours, zipline course, dune buggies, scenic chairlift rides, and more than can be described here! **Maryland's highest free-falling waterfall, located in a virgin Hemlock forest with groomed hiking trails, can be found less than 15 minutes away at Swallow Falls State Park. **Whiltewater abounds....Precision Rafting does an outstanding job of leading groups on the Youghiogheny River (pronounced 'Yock', like dock) (Class II-V) or some prefer to new ASCI man-made river on top of the WISP Mountain for a more governed float trip and some great training. Blessed with 7 great rivers nearby, you won't run out of rivers to run! ** Golfing...Explore the 8 golf course found a short drive away. ** State Forests & Parks...With almost 1/4 of our County managed as State Forests & Parks, you are sure to find your desires: -- Deep Creek Lake State Park... 1,818 acres offering a boat launch, beach, swimming, picnicking, miles of trails, miles of lakefront to enjoy -- Swallow Falls State Park... 257 acres encompassing a Virgin Hemlock Forest, Yough River, Muddy Creek Falls (53 foot waterfall), and miles of hiking/biking trails. -- Herington Manor State park...365 acres with a 53 acre lake, sandy beach, warming hut, hiking, tennis, folleyball, cross-country ski trails and rentals. Adjacent to Swallow Falls State Park. -- Savage River State Forest...54,000 acres (largest forest in Maryland) offering New Germany State Park (beach swimming, paddleboat, flat water canoeing, fishing), 10+ miles of cross country ski trails, biking, hunting, geocaching, and primitive exploration. ** Dog Sledding & Horse & Carriage Ridges - innovative merchants convert their sleighs to be used in Summer of Winter (nothing quite like enjoying these while bounding through snow covered fields though!) ** Maryland's highest peak is found in Garrett County. Drive to the parking area and set out for a hike to the top of Hoye-Crest, the summit which sits 3,360 feet. Watch the birds flying below you! Take in sights as far as your eyes can see.. ** Whether your pursuits are: biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, swimming, boating, skiing, golfing, forests & parks, horseback riding, tennis, snowshoeing, geocaching, or any other outdoor activity, Garrett County is sure to please. we at Offlake Rentals will do everything we can to help you enjoy these and other activities with great resources in our rental homes and also in our office....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Period Weekly 2-night 3rd night 12/27/2013 - 02/27/2014 $1,380 $958 $150 02/28/2014 - 05/24/2014 $1,283 $690 $134 05/25/2014 - 06/28/2014 $1,239 $677 $138 06/29/2014 - 09/03/2014 $1,920 $915 $390 09/04/4014 - 12/27/2014 $1,444 $752 $159 12/28/2014 - 02/28/2015 $1,380 $958 $150 Rates above include all fees and expenses, other than 12% tax and processing fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Our Mission Offlake Rentals offers AFFORDABLE VACATION RENTALS - accommodations comfortable for your family & your budget! We believe that by spending less on where you stay, you can spend more time on your mountain vacation...whitewater rafting, skiing, fishing, hunting, sightseeing, or just spending relaxing time with the family. 'Be our guest once, and you'll be our guest forever!' The Offlake Rentals Team
- Primary: (301) 387-8060 (Maryland, USA)
Exterior - Winter
Exterior - Summer
Exterior - Winter
Horseshoe pits off of front porch
Exterior - Summer
Exterior - Winter High Rez
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 08, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.