Gulf View W/in Walking Distance to Pier Park & Dusty's Oyster Bar!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Panama City Beach Properties house description
Come to 'A Shore Thing!' The best place to rent in Panama City Beach! House is 3 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 6).
Relax and enjoy the beauty of Panama City Beach while staying in the heart of the entertainment. Our private beach home is located just steps from the world's most beautiful beaches and Pier Park outdoor shopping, restaurant and entertainment facility. Aside from the convenience, Summer Towne Cottages also features a community swimming pool to lounge around. Perfect for family gatherings, couples retreat or simply weekend getaway.
This Panama City Beach home features 3 bedrooms, 3 full private baths and a half bath in the living area. The master suite is on the second level with a full bath & double vanity. The two guest rooms offer queen size beds and private baths. The third floor kitchen overlooks the dining and living area and is fully equipped with all appliances and comforts of home.
This is truly a cherished, unique beach home centrally located to beaches, restaurants, amusement parks, and movie theaters. Book your vacation with us today!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Our cottage is located right next to Pier Park and directly across the street from the gulf. You have essentially your own private beach or if you want more action walk 100 yards down to the city pier. The view of the gulf & sunsets are incredible. The consistent favorite is morning cofee on the 3rd floor porch watching the sunrise. There is so much to do if you choose..you can cruise Pier Park itself or ride the bike trails at Aaron Bessant park which is less than 1/2 mile from the Cottage. The Park also has an outdoor amphitheatre which holds many music events during the year including Seabreeze Jazz Festival and the Summer Concert Series. A little further to the North is Frank Brown Park which hosts the Indian Summer Seafood and Music Fest in the fall, the horse show in the spring, Thunder Beach in the spring and fall and many sporting events including the kids World Series. Frank Brown also has a public pool with slides, playground & tennis courts. Pier Park is a destination all on its own. Over a dozen restaurants including Margaritaville, Dick's Last Resort, Reggae J's, Kilwin's Chocolate & Ice Cream, Five Guys Burgers, Red Robin, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbucks and many more. The shopping is fabulous with name brand & boutique stores for all kinds of tastes. Stores include Old Navy, Marshall's, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Sunglass Hut, Target, Dillard's, Penneys, Justice, Hollister, Tilly's and about 100 other local and national stores. Pier Park also has the Grand Theatre with 16 screens & theatre seating. There is a small amusement park near the theatres, massage parlor, nail salon .. You get the idea!! Also in walking distance is the locally famous Dusty's Oyster Bar- a must when visiting! And just a short drive to Thomas's Donuts...no one can eat just one. 'A Shore Thing' is also located within a couple hundred feet from a world class 1500 foot fishing pier where the view is incredible and the fishing even better. Bring your gear or rent on the pier. Our cottage is located about 10 minutes from the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. Southwest Airlines and Delta operate out of the airport and there are direct flights to Atlanta, Houston, Nashville, Memphis, Orlando and Baltimore. Car rentals are available at the airport. If you decide to stay in you can rent a DVD from RedBox or enjoy one of our games. Many guests say this is the ideal way to stay... Who wants to wait 10 minutes every time you go up & down in a highrise??? Book today for a great relaxing Florida beach vacation. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer........Nightly $250...Weekly $1500 Spring........Nightly $180...Weekly $1000 Fall/Winter...Nightly $135...Weekly $750
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dusty's Oyster Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Shark's Tooth- Greg Norman at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: The 'Small' family always dreamed about having a beach house. Our dream came true when we found Summertowne Cottages in PCB. We have enjoyed the last 9 years as a family at our 'home away from home'. We hope you enjoy the house as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Other Panama City Beach Properties:
Our home has not been rented until now. We have put a lot of love and care into our home. It is truly a unique place where you can choose to just relax or do something different each day. Northwest Florida has the most amazing seafood in the Country and the most beautiful beaches. PCB a great place for families & for making memories.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
View, location & food!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Comfy family room decorated Beach Modern..
Open kitchen fully equipped for those relaxing meals in!
Professionally decorated Master Bedroom, upscale linens & double vanity in bath.
2nd bedroom, who doesn't love purple??
Fabulous gulf views. Watch the sunset from your own private balcony..
Dining table & bar sit 9 comfortably! Great for card & board game nights too!
Kitchen bar, perfect for feeding the kids!
Great sitting area in Master, for a little alone time.
1st floor BR w/bath. Doubles as 2nd TV room or man cave !
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.