Sunny 2 Bedroom-Bath Lakefront Condo, Newly Decorated
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Hemmingway-inspired condo has been freshly painted, cleaned, and maintained - completely redecorated and refurnished top to bottom.
Our family loves this condo, centrally located in the Naples area. The 2-bedroom 2-bath condo includes:
• Screened lanai with lakefront views accessible from large sliding doors in both living room and master bedroom
• New stainless steel appliances
• New front-loading washer and dryer
• New quiet-running ceiling fans
• New stainless steel cookware and knives
• A complete kitchen that will make any 'foodie' happy
• New, crisp bedding from Macy’s including 600-thread count sheets, duvet covers, comforters, and pillows
• New pillow top mattresses. 2 queens beds
• This condo sleeps 4
• Luxurious down-filled chair in master bedroom ideal for TV, reading, and quiet relaxation
• New towels and linens
• Enjoy leather-bound classics by Earnest Hemmingway and others
• New 42” and 32” HDTVs with digital delivery
• The 1,294 sq-ft interior has a 9-foot ceiling keeping it cool and providing a spacious feeling
• The 161 sq-ft screened lanai, accessible from both living room and master bed rooms, provides direct access to garden and barbeque
• Detached carport provides 1 covered space. Additional open parking spaces are plentiful
• Floors: Carpet and ceramic
• Level: First floor
• Community center, pool, and hot tub
GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB- NOT INCLUDED
Some of the many outstanding public golf courses are listed on the LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION below
- On floor 1
- 1294 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 full baths
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Covered Parking:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
Our condo is centrally located in the Naples area. It is within walking distance of a shopping mall. Publix, Walgreens, fitness, nail spa, fine and moderate dining, McDonalds, gas station, and a hospital. Easy access to I-75. 5 Miles to Naples beaches, estuaries, old downtown Naples, new Mercato district, and the charming Naples Zoo....morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
We enjoyed our stay at this well kept condo.Perfect for two people.The first floor was great as well as the very lovely furnishings, the 2 flatscreen televisions, the comfortable kitchen/laundry and the view to the lake and short distance to the pool.Also I loved sitting in the bedroom chair and being next to the sunny lanai.The Vineyards does keep the grounds looking nice. Being close to the little shopping center/walking paths added to the experience. People were friendly.You are close to #75 and not far to downtown Naples and all their activities/restaurants.I wish this condo was OURS!
- Guest harry
- Date of stay 03/16/13
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you Carol & Harry you were great guests . Hope you come back again.
A Rare Find
A Rare Find
This condo is gorgeous - the pictures don't do it justice. We loved the brightly lit rooms and the south-facing lanai overlooking the pond and fountains. And, as the sun goes down, the fountains light up creating a spectacular view. Everything is new, fresh, and clean. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The Vineyards community has well-maintained grounds and is centrally located between Old Naples (down town), North Naples (Mercato), the beach, and golf.
- Guest LesWayne
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 03/26/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Dear Les and Marie, Thank for the wonderful comments. So, happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our condo.
Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr - $3,700 per month Jun-Jul-Aug-Sept- $3,200 per month No weekly rentals. No pets or smoking Security Deposit:$1,000. Application Fee:$50 for new tenants Exit Cleaning: $150 for first month, $50 for each additional month Applicable State and County taxes are 10% (6% State of Florida, 4% Collier County) We collect and pay tax for all tenants
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Meyers (RSW) at 25.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clam Pass at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple bars at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tiburon Golf Club at 4.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants, Starbucks, grocery at 0.9 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We purchase this condo in 2009. It is a quiet and peaceful place to vacation and our family loves it. People are friendly in the community. We enjoy the variety of resale stores, naples beaches, and downtown Naples. Welcome to our paradise. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Vineyards:
The Vineyards is one of Southwest Florida's premier communities. The area has mature trees and well-manicured landscapes, beautifully landscaped paths and ponds. One of the key features is that the Vineyards is centrally located. We have completely refurnished the condo with all fresh furniture, bedding, and appliances. It has a wonderful view of the lakefront. Shopping is within walking distance of the condo.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This condo has a beautiful lakefront view. It is newly decorated with all new furniture and bedding. There is walk out access to lanai from both master bedroom and living room. The kitchen has new stainless appliances. The utility area has a new front-loading washer and dryer.
- Primary: 313.378.0766 8am- 8 pm Eastern
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
42'' HD TV - Wifi included
Full Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and cookware.
Refigerator/freezer with water and ice through the door
Comfy down-filled chair to enjoy reading and television in Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom. New furniture; 600 thread-count sheets and comforter from Macy's
Lakefront view from Lanai, Living Room, and Master Bedroom
Pool, hot tub, and club house
Welcome to the Concord at the Vineyards
Clam Pass Beach, Naples- just minutes away. Gorgeous beach !
Utility and laundry area with new front loading washer and dryer
Master Bedroom. New Queen with new pillow-top mattress and 600 thread count line
Master Bathroom. Double sinks, halogen lights, walk in shower
Guest bath with new towels and shower curtain
Lanai - lake front view
Carports. View from parking lot
Welcome to the Vineyards
Clam Pass Beach in Naples - just minutes away
Tiburon Golf Course at Ritz Carlton
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 20, 2013