Johns Island Deepwater Home Near Kiawah PGA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Johns Island house description
This property is a must see to believe property. The home is relatively new construction and is beautifully decorated. It is on its on peninsula with the back on the home facing Abbapoola Creek which is a deep water creek. The home has a a dock and boatlift. it is close to Kiawah and downtown Charleston.
- Vacation Rental
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
This single family home is on deepwater Abbapoola Creek. The home is on its own small peninsula with the creek on 2 sides and beautiful marsh on the other. Abbapoola empties into the Stono River which is 10 min to Kiawah Island and 15 minutes to the Charleston Harbour by boat. It is an easy beautiful 10 min car ride through majestic old oaks to Kiawah Island site of the August 2012 PGA golf championship....moreless
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- This beautiful property is located in the historical Charleston area. It is a 10 min car or boat ride through majestic old oaks along River Road to the beaches on Kiawah/Seabrook Islands. It is a 15 minute car or boat ride to the beautiful Charleston Harbor. The property is in a subdivision but sits on a 3 1/2 acre lot which insures privacy. The house actually sits on a peninsula of its own.There is a deepwater dock with a boatlift on Abbapoola Creek that leads directly out into the Stono River. St Johns Marina is on the way into Charleston where you can dock a boat and go up into the bar and restaurant for food and drink. It is only a short and beautiful ride into downtown Charleston with its old Southern charm and fine cuisine. The short drive to Kiawah/ Seabrook Islands is through majestic oaks and beautiful countryside. Reds at Bohicket Marina is a must for a breathtaking sunset from the second story bar. Freshfield Farms Village is also an upscale shopping area at the entrance to Kiawah where there are several restaurants and a variety of small shops....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$6000 US dollars per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a family practice physician in rural SC about an hour and 40 min away from this home. It is mainly a weekend getaway. I have 3 grown children all of which live in the CHARLESTON area. Our family loves the water and this property affords us the opportunity to walk out the back door and leisurely cruise down Abbapoola Creek to the Stono River and on to either Charleston or Sandy Point beach on the back side of Kiawah.
Why the Owner Chose Johns Island:
It has seclusion because of the large lot sizes but yet is nestled in a quiet friendly neighborhood.The deep water dock and boat lift are so convenient and exactly what we were looking for. The proximity to downtown Charleston is a big positive with all the fine dining and historic homes and sites.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Unique beautiful deep water property with a dock and boat lift! The views from every room in the house is breathtaking with views of the creek and marsh. Sitting on the large veranda enjoying the breeze from the Atlantic while sipping a cool cocktail is like heaven on earth.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the side porch/ outside dining area.
View of dock from Back Porch
Picture of from front porch to drive
.Dining Room Off Den
Downstairs Master Bedroom
Downstairs Master Bath
Looking from den toward front of house.
Guest Bathroom 1
From Back Porch toward Dock
Dining Room Looking into Den
Downstairs Master Bedroom
Downstairs Master Bedroom?Bath
Upstairs Hallway/ Guest Bathroom 1
Guest Room 1
Guest Room 1
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.