Beautiful Farmhouse on Estate: Princeton/Rutgers, Great Adventure, and Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Trenton farmhouse description
Great restored farmhouse on 25 acre estate setting. You won't believe it's New Jersey! **POPULAR PLACE FOR WEDDINGS** This home has been described as 'A Little Piece of Vermont in central NJ' A quarter mile long driveway brings you to the historic farmhouse. Cozy, warm, a great place to live. Hardwood floors, window AC, relaxing front porch, first floor laundry, cable TV and high speed internet connection. Wonderful location outside Freehold and close to Freehold Raceway Mall, ten minutes to Great Adventure and water park, and the outlets. Just over one hour to Manhattan/NYC and Philadelphia, 35 minutes to beaches via back roads (no highway traffic!) and 35 minutes to historic, cultural Princeton. 35 minutes to Newark airport. *ONE WEEK MINIMUM RENTAL*
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Previously has been a corporate and military contractor rental.
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Away From It All
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Autumn Foliage
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Nearest Airport : Newark at 35 Miles; Nearest Beach : Manasquan at 25 Miles; Car: recommended. Central to EVERYTHING! Millstone Township (the Millstone near Freehold - NJ has 3 Millstone Townships!) is a little piece of Vermont in central New Jersey. Millstone is a rural, farming community with lots of horses. Just over 1 hour to Manhattan and Philadelphia, but only 35 minutes to the NJ Shore via back roads (no highway traffic!!) and 35 minutes to the cultural and business hub of Princeton. Great Adventure and outlets: 10 minutes!! You've got it all here!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1500.00/Week; $3600.00/Month; Also available for weddings and corporate events - we do several a year. Better rates possible for longer term renters! No pets!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Newark at 35 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manasquan at 25 Miles
Driveway Maple Lane Farm
House in winter
from the hay field
Living room - great views everywhere
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, July 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.