Cozy Getaway on Lake Hamilton
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Hamilton condo description
Hello, I hope you enjoy the information we have gathered together to help make your choice to stay as well as your stay comfortable in our 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo located at Beacon Manor, Hot Springs, Arkansas. The condo may be only 1b/1b, but it's all you need for your family. It has a beautiful view from the condo as well as the pool area. Hope you enjoy the pictures I have put up for you to view and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email or call us. Thank You!!
We have recently re-done the floors!!! Don't have pictures of the new floors just yet, but they are BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you look into sharing our getaway home with us and appreciate the beautiful mountains and lake!!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Hot Springs has many of different activities to accommodate any family. The location of the condo is wonderful because it's not located directly on Central Avenue, but you are only 5 minutes away from the main road with lots of different restaurants, stores, etc. I personally rather not be on Central Ave. with the crazy amount of traffic that travels that road daily. There are great little hometown restaurants just a couple minutes from the condo, or you can go to the meat market and use the grills located poolside overlooking Lake Hamilton. If you have any specific information you would like to acquire about, please contact me by phone or email. Hope you chose to spend your family time, romantic getaway, or even just your personal stay with us!! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
**2 Night Minimum on all stays** January- August $90-$110 per night September- December $75-$90 per night Contact owner for weekly and monthly rental options $50.00 Cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Looking over the Lake watching the sunset from by the pool
Lobby of Beacon Manor
Brand new flat screen TV
From the foyer looking into condo
Area designated to BBQ
The view from the window in the room
Couch with pull-out bed
The condo pool over looking Lake Hamilton
Watching the sunset from the walkway next to the lake
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 03, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.