Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartments in the Centre of Holetown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Holetown apartment description
This boutique development is situated in Jamestown Park, Holetown, in the heart of Barbados' west coast. The apartments are only a 4 minute walk to Settlers beach; also within walking distance is the very upscale shopping complex Lime Grove, where you can find the finest high end retailers, as well as restaurants, bars, cafes and a cinema. The apartments have been built with the emphasis on outdoor living, with open-plan spaces and full-width sliding doors leading onto large private patios, in addition to a shared swimming pool on site.
The apartments comes equipped with all the amenities you could ask for. The double bedroom has air conditioning, additional ceiling fans and a wardrobe. The American style kitchen and living spaces, also suited with ceiling fans, means you'll have a comfortable space to enjoy satellite TV and WiFi. Best of all is the private outdoor space: the large patio comes with a dining table and four chairs, as well as lounge chairs and a drinks table for your pleasure. We look forward to your stay!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Duty Free Shops
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Things to do: Atlantis Submarine, Tall Ship Cruises, diving, swimming with turtles, moonlit walks across the beach. Visit Harrison's Cave, stalactite and stalagmite formations in an underground cavern only explored in the 1970's, or explore the Barbadian Sugar Plantation Houses, and visit the Flower Forest and Orchid World. Alternatively, have a fabulous lunch or sunset dinner cruise on the Harbour master or Tiami sipping rum punches whilst enjoying a fabulous sunset, or opt for a pirate cruise on the Jolly Roger. If you prefer a land based restaurant, then you could visit some of the spectacular restaurants that are to be found on the island, these include the renowned Tides restaurant, Calabaza and Fish Pot restaurants. Life does not get better than romantic candlelit dining at the sea's edge at these spectacular restaurants, all within walking distance of our apartment. There is always something to do in Barbados, which enables you to enjoy the type of holiday that suits your individual taste. Limegrove Lifestyle Centre has emerged as the most stylish place to shop, dine, and lime for all visitors and residents of Barbados. Limegrove, Barbados' first mixed use lifestyle centre, is located in the heart of Holetown, covers ten acres and includes approximately 85,000 sq. ft. of retail space. The Centre is home to many of the world's leading retail brands. Revitalizing historic Holetown and sited in the luxury residential belt of St James, Limegrove is ideally located just a stone's throw from the wonderful beaches of the Caribbean Sea's platinum coast, Sandy Lane, Royal Westmoreland, Sugar Hill, and Apes Hill. Limegrove provides a blend of colonial charm together with irresistible, exciting, sophisticated experience for home owners, visitors, and West Indian residents. Unparalleled in Barbados and the Caribbean region, Limegrove incorporates a range of local and global retailers in a setting built around three distinctly different courtyards including boutiques, restaurants, deli, cafés, bars, gourmet foods, an art gallery, cinemas, a spa and salon, and a range of special event spaces. International brands present and schedule for opening at Limegrove include Agent Provocateur, A|X Armani Exchange, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Cartier, Chopard, Hallmark, Louis Vuitton, M.A.C, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and Vilebrequin. A great number of successful Barbadian brands also feature prominently: Altman Real Estate, Barbados National Bank, Foster & Ince Cruiseworld, Kartushe, OPA! and Pure Source Barbados, to name a few. Limegrove, everything you desire....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low season £450 per week Mid season £500 per week High season £600 per week Christmas £700 per week A deposit of £400 is payable on booking with the balance due 8 weeks before travel Weekly maid service is included for bookings 10 days and over. A daily maid service is optional, please email for rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Beach: beach at 350 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We live in Cornwall in the UK, my husband is a mining engineer and I run a successful rental business, mainly in Spain, but now branching out to Barbados. Both our daughters are at University, so hopefully now we will be able to spend some more time in our lovely apartment!
Why the Owner Chose Holetown:
The apartment is in an ideal location, in a quiet area but only a 5 minute walk to the bustling town of Holetown and the same distance to the stunning beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Having only 10 apartments in the block means you will get to know your 'neighbours' and should prove a friendly place for vacations.
- Primary: +44 7950001224
- Secondary: +44 7950001224
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ixora no 4
Beach at Discovery bay, 4 minute walk
Swim with the turtles
one of the beautiful West coast beaches
Ixora no 3
Famous banks beer
one of many water sports
Beachside at night
beach from Zaccios bar/restaurant
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, August 02, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.