Spring Training - Beautiful Sunrise View!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Peoria house description
Watch the morning sunrise lounging by the pool at this amazing peaceful lakefront home. This single level waterfront home is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac on an island in the community of Spinnaker Cove, located in the Desert Harbor Lake, within a few minutes of Bell Rd shopping/dining and Peoria Sports Complex. Both the master suite and the great room area have doors to the covered waterfront patio adjacent to the beautiful negative edge 8-foot deep pool/spa equipped with a diving rock.
The south side contains a bedroom with a queen bed and additional full bath. Adjacent to the large vaulted ceiling great room is the double door entrance to the office/den with a queen sleeper sofa. A large, fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, printer, and iPod docking are some of the other amenities you will appreciate.
Area Attractions: Arrowhead Town Center (shopping, movies, and dining) Lake Pleasant Regional Park (30 minutes, boating, fishing, skiing, parasailing, hiking, and camping). Wildlife World Zoo, Phoenix Zoo (30 minutes, up close with exotic animals). Waterworld Safari Water Park (seven miles). Salt River (one and a half hours, tubing). Dozens of golf courses, lakes, and parks.
Major Sports: Diamondbacks (30 minutes), Suns (30 Minutes) , Cardinals (20 minutes), and Coyotes (15 minutes). Baseball’s Cactus league spring training is here in March. Peoria Stadium hosts the Mariners and Padres. Phoenix International Raceway is 25 minutes away.
Daytrips: Sedona (one and a half hours, Oak Creek and famous Red Rocks, try a horseback ride or Pink Jeep tour), The Grand Canyon (four hours, One of the seven wonders of the Natural World), Old West Prescott or Jerome (one and a half hours), and Old Tucson (two hours). Flagstaff (two hours, snowboarding and skiing).
Keywords: Home, vacation house, lakefront home, lakefront vacation rental, corporate rental, furnished rental, short term rental, spring training, pool, spa, lake
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Rental is only available during the months of February and March for spring training fans. The garage is not available for parking vehicles. There is enough parking in front of the house for two vehicles. No more than 6 occupants at a time. The pool and dock area are not suitable for children so we prefer to rent to mature guests. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Location says it all! You’ll have easy access to the Loop 101 to reach Scottsdale, Downtown Phoenix, Sky Harbor Airport and many golf courses in the area. Within a 10-20 minute drive you have access to the Dodger/White Sox Spring Training camp at Camelback Ranch, NFL Cardinals Stadium, NHL Coyotes, Jobing Arena and, of course, the Peoria Sport Complex and Cactus League Spring Training are just a few minutes from you. NASCAR/Indy race fans only have a 25 minute drive to the newly repaved Phoenix International Raceway. The Arrowhead Mall plus an abundance of fine dining and fast food restaurants are just minutes away. The new Tanger Outlet Mall is located just 10 minutes away. Day trips to Sedona, Jerome and the Gold King Mine Ghost Town, the Grand Canyon, Tuscon, and Flagstaff will make your visit unforgettable. Lake Pleasant is located 18 miles to the North where you can rent a boat, jet ski, water ski or swim. There is something for everyone, every type of cultural, sports, arts and crafts events. If you’re a walker or jogger you’ll be conveniently located close to New River Trail and the Rio Vista Community Park which also has a catch and release pond located in the park. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Linda and John Lloyd
Linda and John Lloyd
Are Stay here was excellent.Its a beautiful house,fantastic view. The neighbors are really friendly. We had a great time,it felt like we were at home. Thank you ! I hope we get it next year. Linda
- Guest Linda Jayne (Delta Co.)
- Date of stay 03/08/13
- Review Submitted 03/24/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Spring Training 2013
Spring Training 2013
We stayed 9 days here to go to Spring training games and the house was perfect for the 4 of us. Every thing that you need is there. We didn't need to bring extra things beside personal items. The location is very close to every thing in the west valley and a short freeway drive to the rest of the Phoenix area. The pictures are accurate but still don't show how Nice the view is from the patio. The owner Lori was very helpful with any questions we had. Thanks Lori! I would recommend this property to anyone. There are too many restaurants nearby to list. This house is at the Top of the list for next years spring vacation.
- Guest Andy (Oceanside, Calif.)
- Date of stay 03/08/13
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
A great find!
A great find!
A paradise retreat it is... This property in Peoria was beautiful, we had such a great time. We enjoyed coffee on the patio each morning overlooking the pool and the lake. The home was located very close to the Peoria Sports Complex, making for an easy time watching spring training games. There was convenient shopping and nice restaurants close by as well. The home was well equipped and beautiful and very comfortable. Lori was very easy to work with and so nice and responsive to questions. We have a great time in sunny Peoria.
- Guest Melinda (Kirkland, WA)
- Date of stay 02/23/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
February and March 2014 Rates (Weekly is up to 7 nights) $1,600 Weekly. Minimum 6 night for weekly rate. Half due at booking with bal due 30 days prior to arrive. Non-ref cleaning $200. Sec dep $400,ref after property insp w/no damage and $69 non-ref insurance policy. Check-in 1pm, Check-out 11am Rental is available during Feb and March of each year. Spring Training Only
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport at 30.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Grigio Metro at 36.4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: AZ-101 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Pleasant at 26 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: FuNuGyz Sports Grill at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Arizona Snowbowl Flagstaff, AZ at 152 Miles
- Nearest Golf: GolfTEC Arrowhead at 1.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Dillion's BBQ at 0.6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: Hello. Our names are Rick and Lori Ryser. We purchased this home in the winter of 2012. We searched and searched most of the Phoenix area and found Peoria to be the most beautiful, pleasant, centrally located, and the people are very friendly and kind. We are originally from Kodiak Alaska and still reside there for most of the year. Kodiak also known as The Emerald Island is the home of the largest brown bears in the world, the Kodiak Brown Bear! We are the owners of a small construction business called Golden Alaska Excavating. We have two sons and we love to fish, ride ATVs, boating, walking, hiking, and mostly being out doors. If you choose to stay at our home away from home, we hope you enjoy your stay!
We chose the house because it has all the features of a home away from home that makes you feel like you're in paradise!
Links to more information:
Master bedroom view
Guest bedroom w/queen
Third room with queen sleeper sofa, desk, printer, wireless internet or hookup
Pair of geese going down the channel in the evening sun.
Master w/king, master bath w/garden tub, separate shower and toilet room.
Guest bed w/queen
Full kitchen and laundry room with washer and dryer
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 31, 2013