Pelican Sound-27 Hole Golf & Tennis Membership Included
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Turnberry condo description
When you rent this immaculate Fourth floor Pelican Sound condominium with vaulted ceilings and stunning views, you can enjoy all of the following:
1. 27 holes of Championship Golf, an Aqua Driving Range, Club House with a pro shop for shopping including men's and women's locker rooms. Call for details on golf fees.
2. Spectacular views from the large screened lanai (approximately 250 square feet) of clubhouse and lakes. The large sliding glass doors off the great room and the open up the entire unit to south-Florida style outdoor living from the fully-screened lanai.
3. Professionally decorated condominium with all the amenities. Just bring your toothbrush.
4. Two completely separate bedrooms; the master has a king sized bed; the guest bedroom has twin beds.
5. Two baths, the master has a huge, glass-enclosed shower, the guest bath has a shower, tub combination.
6. Complete kitchen with dishes, pots and pans etc., an eating area for four in the kitchen plus bar stools at the counter.
7. Beautiful dining room table with six chairs.
8. Living room with sofas, an easy chair, a beautiful cocktail table and an entertainment center. One of the sofas is a sleeper if needed for an occasional guest.
9. Enclosed utility room with a washer and dryer. ALL TOWELS AND LINENS PROVIDED.
10. Spacious and light, the enclosed living area is 1,300+ square feet, very clean and freshly decorated.
11. Free boat shuttle to Lovers Key Beach via the Estero River or borrow a free kayak canoe, or launch your own boat.
12. Quality tennis program.
13. Large, well-equipped fitness center, with weights, cardio, etc; adjacent to the River Club pool and restaurant.
14. Access to five pools including the 2,400 square foot main pool and hot tub at the River Club location. The pool areas also have gas grills, tables and lounge chairs.
15. The condominium is adjacent to one of the pools and hot tubs. An easy 2 minute walk.
16. Full dining privileges at the Club House and the River Club.
17. The Club House has both casual and formal dining with a nice bar (with happy hour specials).
18. The River Club sits poolside and is more casual.
19. Great location - only 14 miles (about 20 minutes) south of the Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers.
20. The newly built Coconut Mall outdoor life-style center is about two miles away with a number of excellent restaurants and high-end fashion retailers as well as Best Buy, Office Max, Target, etc.
21. Charming, historic Naples is about twenty minutes south on U.S. 41. Visit South Fifth Avenue for upscale dining and shopping, then watch the sunset over the Gulf.
22. Fort Myers is about twenty minutes north on U.S. 41.
23. White sand beaches are about ten miles away, or take the free beach shuttle boat.
24. The condominium is in a private, beautifully manicured, gated community.
25. Your car has ample parking with plenty of visitor spaces.
26. There is an elevator or there are stairs for easy access to the condominium.
27. The condominium is ABSOLUTELY non-smoking. No pets allowed.
28. If you need more space, there is a very nice large storage space with your own private locked door on the same floor as the condominium. We supply beach toys, and two set of golf clubs-bring golf balls, golf gloves and sun-screen.
29. There is also one bicycle available for your use.
30. INTERNET and BASIC Cable are included.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) In great room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January .............$3200/month + FL Sales tax February ............$3500/month, + FL sales tax March .............. $3500/month, + FL sales tax April-May............$2700/month, + FL sales tax June-September.......$1900/month + FL sales tax October-November.....$2300/month + FL sales tax December.............$2900/month + FL sales tax $1000 Security Deposit, $400 transfer fee, $125 cleaning fee, $100 application fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013