Tastefuly Remodeled, Sun Valley Atelier Studio
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sun Valley studio description
Fully remodeled, ground floor studio condo located in the heart of Sun Valley. New kitchen, bathroom, lighting, tiled entry & stack W/D. Walking distance to the world famous Sun Valley Lodge and the new Sun Valley Pavilion. This unit is minutes away from one of the best ski mountains in the world and numerous outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, tennis, and golf. Head downtown into Ketchum and enjoy fine dining, art galleries, free live outdoor music events, and of course one of the most fantastic outdoor atmospheres around. Access the valley via the Friedman Memorial Airport, only about 20 minutes from your doorstep. Many taxi/car rental options are also available.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Pool, Hot Tub & tennis court access available upon request.
- Satellite / Cable
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Sun Valley is a resort city in Blaine County in the central part of the U.S. state of Idaho, adjacent to the city of Ketchum, situated within the greater Wood River valley. Tourists from around the world enjoy its skiing, hiking, ice skating, trail riding, tennis, and cycling. Few of its residents stay year-round, and most come from major west coast cities like Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and more distantly Chicago and New York. The area is served by Friedman Memorial Airport in Hailey, approximately 15 miles (24 km) south. Visitors to Sun Valley are relatively close to the Sawtooth National Recreation Area, accessed over Galena Summit on Highway 75, the Sawtooth Scenic Byway. Among skiers, the term 'Sun Valley' refers to the alpine ski area, which consists of Bald Mountain, the main ski mountain adjacent to Ketchum, and Dollar Mountain, adjacent to Sun Valley, for novice and lower intermediate skiers. Bald Mountain, or 'Baldy,' has a summit of 9,150 feet (2,789 m) and a vertical drop of 3,400 feet (1,036 m). With its abundance of constant-pitch terrain, at varying degrees of difficulty, coupled with its substantial vertical drop and absence of wind, Baldy has often been referred to as one of the better ski mountains in the world. The treeless 'Dollar' at 6,638 feet (2,023 m) has a moderate vertical drop of 628 feet (191 m). Sun Valley has a lively arts community offering a variety of opportunities through over thirty presenting organizations. Local, regional and nationally known artists are represented through gallery exhibitions, concerts, theater productions, dance productions, film festivals, lectures, opera and symphonic performances. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful, Quiet, Charming Condo nesteled in Sun Valley
Beautiful, Quiet, Charming Condo nesteled in Sun Valley
We were thrilled to stay in the studio which pictures reflect accurately. We walked or rode our bikes to town. So convenient, and just minutes away from everything! We felt it was a steal for the price having everything right here! We will be back! A perfect location for all seasons! I would recommend this property for a great place to stay.
- Guest Ann (Boise)
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 10/29/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
|February & March
Feb 2 - Mar 31
2 night min stay
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Friedman Memorial Airport, Hailey, ID at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 75 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sun Valley Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: World Famous Bald Mountain at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sun Valley Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ram Restaurant at 0.5 Miles
About the owner: Joanne Wetherell is a licensed Realtor in the Wood River Valley since 1993. As the Broker & Owner of RE/MAX of Sun Valley, she enjoys sharing this fabulous area with visitors. Let Joanne help arrange your stay at her condo or others in Sun Valley. She will help you enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Sun Valley:
Located in the heart of Sun Valley and walking distance to amenities & restaurants. Ground floor & convenient to parking.
- Primary: +1 208-726-4901 9a-5p Business Days
- Secondary: +1 208-720-0916 cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 01, 2013