Modern, Fully Furnished Condo in City Center
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hayes Valley condo description
Amazing, fully furnished, corner studio that offers a warm ambiance, excellent views and location. This unit features views of City Hall and downtown San Francisco, a roof top deck with BBQ, high-end appliances including Kitchen Aid fridge, Miele oven/stove top, Bosch washer and dryer, dishwasher, and granite and limestone counter tops all joined together with perfect attention to detail.
OUTSTANDING CITY CENTER LOCATION allows you to experience the best of San Francisco:
- Steps away from city hall, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Opera house, the San Francisco Ballet, Civic center park, the Bart
- Quick walk to Hayes Valley or Russian Hill- two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods
- Philz coffee at your doorstep and Peet's coffee across the street
- UPS and the Opera center plaza across the street
- Muni bus lines right outside the front door for easy, direct access to Fisherman's Wharf
- 20 minute walk to downtown Union square
- 10 minute walk to California St and Van Ness Ave to experience the San Francisco Cable Car
- 15 minute walk to Whole Foods market
- 5 minute walk to the AMC theater for movies
- See independent movie releases across the street at the Opera Plaza theater
- Sushi restaurants just minutes by foot
- Polk St. restaurants and wine bars just up the street
- Short cab ride to the Marina, the Mission, the Embarcadero, Fillmore Street etc.
- Leave the city in a flash via Van Ness to commute to the South Bay or escape to Sausalito, Marin county or Sonoma / Napa wine country
- Walk score: 98; Transit Score: 100
- Hardwood Floors throughout living area; ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Bosch washer and dryer IN UNIT
- 32' flat screen TV with digital cable
- Hi-speed internet access
- Telephone with free local calls
- Radio with MP3 player and CD player
- Rooftop deck with views and BBQ
- Landscaped courtyard
- Views of City Hall, the opera house and symphony hall from the kitchen and living area
- Secured FOB entry
- Granite countertops
- Beautifully tiled backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Cupboards stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Limestone countertops
- Tiled shower and floor
- Shower over tub
- Stall Shower
-Linens and towels provided
-Iron and ironing board
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife and I just spent a week here visiting our son. This efficiency was perfect for us. With convertible futon can sleep 4 in a pinch, but with just two very comfortable. Excellent location with easy access to downtown, fishermans wharf, golden gate park and golden gate bridge. Neat, clean, and modern with plenty of linens as well as kitchen and bathroom essentials. Nice views, especially at the great roof top deck with available grill. The ground level "Philz" coffee shop(excellent) and breakfast/lunch sandwich shop made wakeup convenient and tasty. Owner easily available for problems or help. Loved Bay Area and this place made our stay convenient and enjoyable.
- Guest Bill W.
- Date of stay 11/02/13
- Review Submitted 11/13/13
Perfect Weekend Stay
Perfect Weekend Stay
Highly recommend this apartment if you're looking for a small getaway. Tucked away in a central and safe location, we were able to hit all hot spots of San Fran. Luxury Building, clean/new appliances, and suited with all amenities (cable, iPod player, wireless). My boyfriend and I had the perfect stay and will likely revisit next time we're in the area.
- Guest Ashley (NYC)
- Date of stay 10/12/12
- Review Submitted 10/17/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Other terms of stay considered. Please email to inquire.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!