VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Amazing, fully furnished, corner studio that offers a warm ambiance, excellent views and location. This unit features views of City Hall and downtown San Francisco, a roof top deck with BBQ, high-end appliances including Kitchen Aid fridge, Miele oven/stove top, Bosch washer and dryer, dishwasher, and granite and limestone counter tops all joined together with perfect attention to detail.
OUTSTANDING CITY CENTER LOCATION allows you to experience the best of San Francisco:
- Steps away from city hall, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Opera house, the San Francisco Ballet, Civic center park, the Bart - Quick walk to Hayes Valley or Russian Hill- two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods - Philz coffee at your doorstep and Peet's coffee across the street - UPS and the Opera center plaza across the street - Muni bus lines right outside the front door for easy, direct access to Fisherman's Wharf - 20 minute walk to downtown Union square - 10 minute walk to California St and Van Ness Ave to experience the San Francisco Cable Car - 15 minute walk to Whole Foods market - 5 minute walk to the AMC theater for movies - See independent movie releases across the street at the Opera Plaza theater - Sushi restaurants just minutes by foot - Polk St. restaurants and wine bars just up the street - Short cab ride to the Marina, the Mission, the Embarcadero, Fillmore Street etc. - Leave the city in a flash via Van Ness to commute to the South Bay or escape to Sausalito, Marin county or Sonoma / Napa wine country - Walk score: 98; Transit Score: 100
- Hardwood Floors throughout living area; ceramic tile in the bathroom - Bosch washer and dryer IN UNIT - 32' flat screen TV with digital cable - Hi-speed internet access - Radio with MP3 player and CD player - Rooftop deck with views and BBQ - Landscaped courtyard - Views of City Hall, the opera house and symphony hall from the kitchen and living area - Secured FOB entry
- Granite countertops - Beautifully tiled backsplash - Stainless steel appliances, including microwave and dishwasher - Coffee maker, blender, toaster - Cupboards stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Limestone countertops - Tiled shower and floor - Shower over tub - Stall Shower
-Linens and towels provided -Iron and ironing board -Hair dryer
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time 12:00pm (noon).
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.