Gorgeous Townhouse in Private, Gated Golf and Marina Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palm City townhome description
2,300 sq. ft 2-story townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, office, dining room, eat-in gourmet kitchen, 2 screened porches, private tropical courtyard patio with grill and patio furniture. Enjoy playing on the beautiful 18-hole championship Chi Chi Rodriguez golf course, with a short walk to the marina, large heated pool, and spectacular clubhouse with fitness center and library.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) Four-poster, king-sized bed in Master Suite. Master Suite offers private bath with large, double vanity, separate shower, soaking tub, and water closet., Queen size Beds (1) Two additional bedrooms featuring queen-sized beds; One decorated with Tommy Bahama furniture, and large mirrored closet, and the other with a queen-sized futon, large closet, and 36' Flat-screen TV., Baby Cribs (1) Home equipped with a Pack - N - Play included in home, with high-chair, stroller, and exer-saucer....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
Very large, very private, gated paver courtyard. There is a full set of deep-seating patio furniture, large umbrella, fountain, gas grill, and copper firepit. Lush tropical plants and flowers, conveniently accessed through glass slider in Kitchen and from front of home....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- 45 minutes from the west Palm Beach airport, this townhouse is located in Palm Cove, a gated community with a golf course and marina. A clubhouse is included with your rental: large heated pool, locker room, fitness center (treadmills, stationary bikes, steppers, and many weight machines), library, activity room). The marina is delightful for a walk on the docks, and a great view of the sunset. Two bicycles are in the garage for riding the local streets. Water views abound. Palm City is on the St. Lucie River, which leads to the intracoastal waterway through Lake Okeechobee. Palm City is a quiet suburban community, made up of both neighborhoods and golf communities. There is ample local shopping. The small city of Stuart is right next door, with a quaint old downtown, a mall, 2 multiplex movie theaters, a live theater, many restaurants, marinas, and pretty much any business you want. It is the sailfish capitol of Florida, and the gateway to Hutchinson Island, which is a barrier island with gorgeous beaches. You can be on a beautiful and uncrowded (and free) beach in about 20 minutes (crossing 3 fixed bridges with beautiful views on the way). Jensen Beach is right next door, with a quaint downtown, beautiful beaches, and many restaurants. If you yearn for more excitement, Palm Beach is 45 minutes, Miami is 2 hours, and Disney World at Orlando is 2 hours....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High season (November-May): 3499/month + 10% tax, 2 month minimum Low season (June-October) : 2999/month +10% tax, 2 month minimum 10% off for 3rd month and after $100 one time cleaning fee. $35 cost (to HOA)for front gate transponder for car. $1000 deposit to hold rental, refundable until 90 days prior. 1500 security deposit, to be returned within 60 days after rental Rates are for payment by check or e-check. Credit card is an additional 2%. Full payment due 30 days prior to rental.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Permanent residents of NJ, we love to come to our beautiful home Palm City to relax with family and friends. There is lots of nightlife if you wish, including many restaurants, clubs, and movies, or just quiet solitude from your private tropical courtyard under the stars.
Why the Owner Chose Palm City:
This is a kid-friendly, spacious and beautifully decorated home, built in 2003, with lovely outdoor spaces as well. Palm City is located next to Stuart, the Sailfish Capital of the World, minutes from Jensen Beach and Hutchinson Island, 45 minutes from Palm Beach, and two hours from Orlando or Miami. The Florida Keys are a days drive.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Master Bedroom Suite with spacious, mirrored closet, four-poster king-sized bed, private screened porch. Kid friendly with high-chair, pack-n-play, stroller and exer-saucer. Dining Room seats 10, and office comes equipped with WIFI and a printer for your boarding passes! Home also features full-sized washer and dryer, and fully outfitted eat-in Kitchen with lovely dishes, glasses, and cooking equipment.
- Primary: +1 609-519-7900 Please do not call between 10 pm and 7 am EST
- Secondary: +1 856-912-1192 Call anytime.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous Stuart beaches!
The front door, in the enclosed courtyard patio.
Laundry area in kitchen
King sized bed in Master suite
3rd bedroom, with queen sized futon, 36" lcd tv, dvd player
Clubhouse, with pool, exercise room, locker room, and lounge.
Exercise room in clubhouse
Sunset at the Palm Cove Marina
2381 SW Island Creek Trail
Private patio ... your own hideaway!
Entertainment center in living room, with 42" LCD tv, cable, and dvd.
Eat in kitchen, counter with stools, granite counters.
screened porches off living room and master bedroom.
2nd bedroom, with queen sized bed and rattan chair.
Aerial view of Palm Cove development, with the marina in the foreground.
Marina. Great place for a walk!
Another nice day at the beach in Stuart.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Please do not call between 10 pm and 7 am EST
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.