You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Guerneville house description
The most prominent feature of this house is the enormous outdoor area on our 130 foot long deck. Surrounded by monarch redwood and fir trees and manicured to let the sun in, there are different sitting areas, an extending table for 12, a hot tub area with its own little deck, ping pong table, pool table, barbeque, the atmosphere is woven with wildlife, ocean breezes, flowers and shrubbery with gentle counterpoints of bluejays and owls.
Though its in the woods but there are lots of sunny areas all over the deck and house.
The deck is a great and safe place for kids in that it is completely contained. Even though there are houses nearby you have the feeling of privacy and that you are miles from anywhere or anyone.
The house is bright and modern with hardwood floors throughout; the living room has a stove/fireplace, a spinet piano, TV/cable/vcr/dvd and Wi-Fi.
The main house sleeps 6-8 people and the cleaning fee for it is:$150.The guest house is an additional $80 per night for 2 people. When the guest house is also rented the total cleaning fee is to $180.
There are 3 bedrooms, each with its own charms, new comfortable beds, down comforters, hardwood floors; 2 bathrooms in Carrara marble, (one with a jacuzzi bathtub), 4 large skylights, and great outdoor views from all sides of the house.
The kitchen is fully equipped with lots of light from skylight and windows on deck, and a beautiful redwood slab kitchen table.
EXTRA GUEST HOUSE- stunning, private, 120 sq. ft. room at the far end of the deck with its own bathroom, skylight,full-size futon bed, surrounded by windows looking out onto the forest. AVAILABLE FOR $80/NIGHT PLUS ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $30.
This is a great house for family, friends and kids.
This is NOT a 'PARTY ZONE' we respect our neighbors and like to keep the noise down at night.There is a 'quite time' between 10pm-8am.Please be mindful of it
and respectful to our surroundings.
Parking- There is room for 3 cars in the driveway.This is an up slope driveway,all concret cover so it is easy to drive up.If you drive a low car you will like to consider parking on the side of the road..at the end of the deck on the road side on the right side there is a place to park as well.
Most cars have no problems to park in the drive way.
****NO DOG PLEASE.****
inside the house or outside on the deck.
This house invites you to relax, share the company of your family and friends, eat well and drink good wine.
Please note that there is a 'Quiet time ' between 10pm till 8am. Voices on the deck at night carry far into our neighbors bedrooms.
Please be mindful and talk very softly if you are out on the deck late at night.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) California KIng with cushion top. Covered with hypoallergenic cover. Everything is washed after every use., Double Beds (1) Second room with double bed, new top of the line mattress covered with hypoallergenic bed cover .All linen are washed after every use., Twin or Single Beds (4) 'Kids room' beds are covered with waterproof mattress covers
'Guest house' has twin bed with trundle bed., Baby Cribs (1) Portable baby crib ....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- There is an alarm system, a woodstove fireplace, a forced air heating system, ceiling fans, on demand hot water. This house have a NO DOG policy(in or out on the deck) Check in time is at 4PM, check out time is 11AM. If you need to get there earlier or stay longer please let us know and we will try to accommodate your request. PLease note that there is a quiet time between 10pm to 8am out in the deck.No loud conversation, or music.The only way to be out on the deck at night is with 'inside whispering voice' . the Voices carry all the wat to our neighbors bed rooms and it is a reason for them to complain to the police. All music and gathering are at the day time and until 10pm....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Free Long Distance
- Dialup Access
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- This home is Max 4 - 20 min from everything: the ocean,redwoods, the Russian River, Armstrong State Park, more then 200 wineries ,zip line, restaurants, bars, cafes, spas.We love the bakeries and farms around us .Spend the day at the river floating on a tube or boating down the stream. Great antique stores in Sebastopol,and high end boutiques in nearby Healdsburg. There is beauty and serenity everywhere you look around here....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for Adults and Children!
Perfect for Adults and Children!
Redwood Serenity was the perfect place to stay in the Russian River! It's close to Guerneville (we love Andorno's pizza), the river, and tons of vineyards. The house itself was amazing -- the property description and photos don't lie. My toddler especially loved the kids' room, which not only had low beds for children, but was stocked with tons of toys and books, a baby monitor, a high chair, and a pack and play. The deck was a great place to hang out, especially being surrounded by the forest. The adults loved the amenities on the deck: we played pool, ping pong, relaxed in the hot tub, and grilled out. I would highly recommend this property to anyone!
- Guest Katie (Philadelphia, PA)
- Date of stay 07/19/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
We had a great time, the house was beautiful and the location was awesome.
- Guest mo (walnut creek , ca.)
- Date of stay 05/05/13
- Review Submitted 05/16/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 31
2 night min stay
|Winter MId week2014
Jan 6 - Jun 12, 2014
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 13 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IS A WEEK MINIMUM.
FROM 12/21/13 - 12/27/13.
10% additional fee for major holidays.
11% SONOMA HOTEL TAX IS AN ADDITIONAL TO THE NIGHTLY FEE.
THE MAIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATE 6-8 PEOPLE. THE GUEST HOUSE ACCOMODATE 2.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WISH TO STAY LONGER,OR NEED ANY OTHER ACCOMMODATION.
- Cleaning ( main house): $150
- Cleaning for guest house: $30
- Tax Rate 11%
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Santa-Rosa at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101,116 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Russian river/Pacific Ocean at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Guerneville at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: North-Wood. at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Guerneville/Jenner/Occidental at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We purchased this house as a family adventure. There was a lot of repair & remodel work. We enjoy putting ourselves into a property with our imagination, skills and heart. Even the kids helped.
We' have come to the Russian River area for years because its beauty. The redwoods are enchanting.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We fell in love with the deck. The rest we changed to our tastes. The location is phenomenal; the trees, the quiet, the birds. Even coming to work there was great relaxation.
- Primary: 415-516-3497
- Secondary: +1 415-359-4859
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living-room with a piano and a fireplace(on the other side of room).
a big redwood slab table (made by owner; you can buy one too!).
The Deck is the highlight of this house. 1200 sq of fresh air, redwood trees.
Far end of the deck with pool-table, ping-pong table and a seat to read.
Lots of different seating areas
Living -room door.
Master bed-room with california king size bed.
Side view of the kids' bedroom. There are lots of book and toys for kids.
The guest bath-room
Big master bed-room.
Lots of flowers and space, enjoy a beautiful day in the woods!
A great deck all around( unfortunately the out door bar is not there any more)
Kitchen/dining area will accommodate 10 with lots of room.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all that you need.
The outdoor hot-tub with a shower and adjoining deck.
Seating area with BBQ and a table for 10.
The other end of the deck outside the living room.
A view from another side.
Kids' room with 2 twin beds and one double size fold out bed.
Guest room with a full size bed and a private full bath.
Main bath-room with lots of light, skylight and view of the trees.
The private guest house at the far end of the deck, with half bath. Sleeps 2.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.