Tranquil Ocean Views at the Remodeled Admiral's Cabin.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yachats house description
This pet-friendly cabin has been remodeled. It offers 2 bedrooms each w/a queen sized bed, night stands & TV in each. The main lliving area has a queen sleeper sofa, futon, new pergo floors, new electric fireplace & 42' TV. The Cabin is fully furnished, with ample bedding & towels provided. The kitchen is complete with full-sized stove, fridge and dishwasher, tons of glassware, dishes, silverware and cook and bakeware. There is a full array of small electronic appliances including an ice crusher, blender, toaster, coffee maker, popcorn popper & even a slow cooker. Gas grill outside, with plenty of outdoor seating. Washer & dryer included. Coffee, tea, sugar, condiments & even starter dog food & dog cookies are provided so you don't have to worry the first morning. Wireless internet, local phone & satellite tv plus videos provide downtime entertainment, plus games and books.
- 500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Full sized appliances, dishes & silverware for 18, full set of stainless steel cookware, bowls. Small appliances include microwave, coffee maker, 4 slice toaster, popcorn popper, slow cooker, and electric tea pot....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Covered Parking:
- Game Room:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Yachats is know for its spectacular beautiy and diversity. This coastal village was named by Arthur Frommer as one of his top 10 favorite spots in the world for 2012. The Historic 804 Trail follows the beaches and provides great ocean vistas and access to tide pools and great agate hunts. Hikes on Cape Perpetua range from moderate to strenuous. Gerdemann's Botanical Preserve features over 3 acres of plants from all over the world. At the Little Log Church, you can see exhibits that include the early and more recent days of Yachats. Great restaurants, the Village Bean for espresso, two bakeries, a pub, the wine place, shops and even a mercantile await you. For fresh food & eclectic fair, try the Sunday Farmer's Market. Beaches range from sandy to rocky. Fishing is allowed, or just sit on one of many park benches and watch the diamond-studded restless sea. Yachats River Road offers the North Fork Covereod Bridge built in 1938 with Queenpost truss, trails and fishing for Cutthroat Trout, Smallmouth Bass, and Salmon or you can just watch the Oreo or Belted Galloway Cows among giant Sitka Spruce and Big Leaf Maples....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$89/night or $592/week (year round) $65 cleaning fee $40 per pet fee (one time fee) limit 2 Other fees may apply We comply with city room tax of 8%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Newport Municipal at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 34 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Underground Pub at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Crestview Golf Club at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Leroys Blue Whale at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Bill is an Admiral's son & served in the Navy. He was an avid fisherman in the Bahamas for decades. Lyn camped nearby & fell in love with this village in 1972. Buying this home was a lifelong dream come true for both!
In spite of 6 years of neglect, we could see the potential behind the jungle of overgrown plants and fading paint. After months of scrubbing, repairing, remodeling, painting & editing the landscape, we are finally able to share our home with pride!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is a deeded access that allows you a direct and short walk to the beach due west of the cabin. The home sits on a slope at 75 ft. and has wonderful views of the ocean. The front porch is a great place to sit and watch the sunsets. The road behind is a peaceful place for walks and exercise. The cabin is dog friendly.
- Primary: +1 800-800-1915
- Secondary: 541-547-3637
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the ocean view and sunset too. Plenty of outdoor seating available.
Beautiful view of the Diamond Studded Sea!
Picture window is a great place forcoffee or cocktails while enjoying the view.
Peaceful front bedroom retreat with new queen bed & night stand storage.
Back Bedroom has new queen firm bed & storage in night stands + closets.
Handheld shower & skylight make getting ready easy-breezy.
Kitchen fully equipped with everything you need to cook or heat up food.
Game table for the kiddies!
Photo ops at every turn.
Admiral John Howard Cassady
Freshly painted porch.
Large Living area - queen-sized sleeper sofa, futon & picture window seating.
Living & bedroom areas are carpeted for barefoot comfort.
front bedroom TV, DVD & videos.
Back bedroom games, books, cards.
Large dining table holds 4 oversized or 8 regular chairs & affords views.
Your well-behaved dog is welcome!
Splish splash on the 804 trail just steps from the Cabin.
A lovely way to end the day on the front porch of Admiral's Cabin.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.