You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Enjoy a beautiful mountain view atop of the Ridge on a spacious deck with cushioned furniture perfect for a relaxing vacation! This two bedroom, two bathroom condo sleeps 7 people with a King in the master bedroom, a queen in the guest bedroom, and three twins in the loft. Guests can get to the loft up the winding staircase which overlooks the living room. There are TV’s in the living room, loft, and each of the bedrooms. There is also a small radio in the fully equipped kitchen for your listening pleasure. There is also a dining room table with seating for four.
This property is located in a gated community featuring amenity centers and clubhouses. The amenities include a breathtaking ridge top outdoor pool with hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, catch and release trout ponds, fitness centers, and access to a nature conservancy with hiking trails to the Watauga River.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- This property is located in a gated community featuring amenity centers and clubhouses. The amenities include a breathtaking ridge top outdoor pool with hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, catch and release trout ponds, fitness centers, and access to a nature conservancy with hiking trails to the Watauga River....moreless
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- This property is centrally located to Boone, Banner Elk, Valle Crucis and Blowing Rock in the Foscoe area. The convenient location makes it just minutes away from all the High Country’s most famous attractions such as the Blue Ridge Parkway, Tweetsie Railroad, Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls and Caverns, and Appalachian State University. If you are looking for winter sports there are several different options from Hawksnest Snow Tubing, Sugar Mountain Ski Resort, Beech Mountain Ski Resort, and Appalachian Ski Resort. Relax and enjoy the slow pace of the mountains and the fresh air or be adventurous and go hiking, fishing, biking, or sight-seeing. Some other things people enjoy are shopping, antiquing, skiing, golfing and miniature golfing, ziplining, go-carts, and gem mining. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-June...$99/weeknight...$129/weekend...$699/wk July-August, & October...$180/nt...$936/wk....$2808/mo. Sept., Nov-Dec...$110/nt...$625/wk...$2400/mo. Thanksgiving and Christmas...$180/nt...$936/wk ****CALL FOR LAST MINUTE DEALS**** 2 night minimum required...Holidays may require a weekly minimum Other Fee's: $70 cleaning fee, $15 Reservation fee AMEX Fee: $15 if applicable, Damage Deposit Required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Primary: (828) 963-8143
- Secondary: (828) 963-8142 (North Carolina, USA)
- Fax: 828-963-8148
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Long Range Mountain View
Deck Furniture and View
Open Kitchen/Living Room Areas
Cozy Living Room with Gas Log Fireplace
Living Room with View from Windows
Deck Furniture and View
Dining Room Table
Gas Log Fireplace
Indoor Swimming Pool
Beautiful, Ridge-Top Outdoor Pool
Master Bedroom-View from Windows
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013