Ocean Views, Adventures, and Total Relaxation in Coco Bay Estates
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Playa del Coco condo description
This is a 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury condominium, which we call 'Our Home away from Home'. On a hillside, in a guard gated community, we have the most spectacular views of the Coco Bay coastline. With a restaurant, full workout center, large community pool, and a beach club, there isn't much more a traveler could want. You can make your vacation as relaxing or adventure filled as you choose. It is great for the family, with lots of things to do and stay all in one condo, there is enough room to sleep 8 comfortably.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Our condo is located in the town of Playa Del Coco , which has all the wants and needs of travelers, but is still so quaint. The Costa Rican people have been rated as the Happiest People in the World, and you feel it in Playa Del Coco. We offer a community pool, in addition to a smaller pool which is next to our building. There is also a full workout center and restaurant right on site next to the larger pool. It is not unusual to see of Yoga class early on most mornings. When you rent our unit you will also have access to our beach club, which of course is right off the beach. We have a concierge to order food and drinks from the restaurant right next door and deliver to you at the club. There are bathroom facilities, changing rooms, and a beautiful no edge pool, covered seating for your lunch within view of a popular snorkeling beach. You also have lots of vendors right there for any other rentals you would want, boating, kayaking, jet skiing, etc. Maybe catch a boa trip to the world famous surfing spot, Witch's Rock. Our pride though is in the location of the condo which sits higher on a hillside, with breath taking views of the ocean. We have the large covered patio with a large sectional to relax and also table and chairs to play cards or have a meal! I would live on the patio, take in the views, and breath in the fresh breeze. We are also within one hour of one the largest preserves known as Rincon De La Vieja, there you can do an adventure tour including, ziplining, rock climbing, tubing, horseback riding, mud spa, and much more. The hiking is fantastic, with waterfalls to chose from! A There is a zoo just outside Liberia, about 50 minutes from the condo. There is also a monkey, and reptile sanctuary about 15 minutes, and the guide will take you through and give a personal tour, and hold a monkey if you like! We also have white face and howler monkeys in the large trees surrounding Playa Del Coco and the entrance to our guard gated community. Our new condo is top notch in construction quality and decor. We also have been complimented on the high quality of bedding and mattresses, which we shipped into the country, to be assured that our renters had a restful luxurious sleep. We love to give recommendations and suggestions for things to do, because we have done most of these excursions ourselves. We also give you access to an American Spanish speaking concierge that can setup anything you would like to do on your vacation. I would say the must-do activities on your trip would be, ziplining, visit Rincon de La Vieja for adventure package, sunset cruise, snorkeling, monkey sanctuary, ATV riding on the beach, jet skiing, fishing , sailing, and of course surfing! WE also want our renters to be aware that golf carts are not allowed at our rental due to the steep elevation of the drive up to the building, highly recommend rental car. Motorcycles are fine, for the experienced rider....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed at this condo for 3 nights over the Easter break, and had a wonderful time. The condo is very comfortable, beautifully furnished, clean and well equipped. We have a teenager and 5 year old twins, and they all loved the place, particularly the swimming pool with the water slide. The on-site restaurant is great for kids who want to eat familiar food, and it´s reasonably priced. You would definitely need a car. Highly recommended.
- Guest Deana M. (Heredia, Costa Rica)
- Date of stay 03/28/13
- Review Submitted 04/22/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 31 - Apr 6, 2014
6 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If you would like maid service during your stay that can be arranged with our property manager. She also is very informative on great excursions and activities, and can make all of these arrangements for you and your guests. the town of Playas Del Coco is minutes away, so groceries, restaurants, bars are all available. We recommend renting a car, our hill is steep and golf carts are not safe.
Rates are based on occupancy of 6 people, and there may be add on for additional occupants. 50% deposit is required to secure the reservation and is nonrefundable. The additional monies remaining are due in full one month prior to occupancy. Renting for two weeks+, we will consider this a longterm rental, and there will be a add for utility payments. We also have cleaning fees of +150.
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Liberia, Costa Rica at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playas Del Coco Beach/ Coco Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Playas Del Coco at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Papagayo Golf Course at 20 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Playas Del Coco at 1 Miles
About: Stephanie Waldrop, Tom and Becky Richards are the owners, and we go by the corporate name of PURA VIDA OF COCO BAY. We are the only owners because we purchased the property to be built over four years ago. It is the only property we represent for vacation rental, so we are very attentive the the wants and needs of our travelers. We will personally speak with you, or you have access to our concierge who lives in Playa Del Coco. She will greet you and make sure you are all settled in to start one of the most memorable enjoyable vacations of your life. That is why we purchased that condo in a guard gated community, which is front and center in the development to get the best views!! We have traveled all over Costa Rica and know our way around, and always come home to Arizona, rejuvenated and satisfied. Tom and myself are parents to older children, and have four grandchildren. Stephanie is married to Brad and has a family of 5 boys, and they have really had the times of their lives in Costa Rica! WE know about taking time off and relaxing, but we also enjoy investigating and searching out all the things that Costa Rica has to offer.
Why Playa del Coco:
This property is probably one of the newest condominium properties built in Playa De Coco, and has a location that makes you feel like you are someplace special. It secluded, but within minutes to the town of Playa De Coco. It has the prefect blend of a quaint village, but easy access to most your needs, such as grocery stores, night life, restaurants, awesome beach, views, and shopping. We also like that you can fly into the international airport of Liberia, and be at our door with 20 minutes! The last thing you want to do after a plane ride, is have a long drive.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
A concierge at your disposal. Access to a beach club, community pool. workout center, restaurant and a 20 minute walk to the beach. Wifi, cable TV, Huge covered patio, and sleeping for 8 comfortably.
- Primary: 602-859-2409
- Secondary: +1 602-330-7202 Stephanie Waldrop
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our condo from the view of Coco Bay!
View of the ocean from our patio.
Living area, showing view of kitchen and part of the dining area.
OUr second bedroom, queen size bed, with balcony also. With private bath.
Master bedroom Bathroom, handicap accessible.
View of large outdoor patio, with sectional and dining table and chairs.
View to the other side of our unit
Beautiful community pool, with slide and bbq areas. Has covered lounges also
Ziplining on the adventure tour near Rincon de La Vieja
Feed the giraffe at the Liberia Zoo
Hold some adorable monkeys at the Monkey preserve, there are reptiles also!
Tennis courts, and view of condo in background on the hill.
The entrance to our guard gated community
Living space with sliding doors to the large outdoor covered patio.
Another view of Master bedroom, queen size bed.
Third bedroom, private balcony and private bath
View from living room
View to the side of our unit
Coco Bay beach, a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Talk at walk at sunset on Coco Bay beach
Discover hidden waterfalls on hikes around Rincon de La Vieja
Go waterfall repelling, if you want to get wet and have a thrill!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.