VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
A stylish newly fully furnished luxury condominium in a gated community with all the amenities of home. Accommodations here are everything you'd expect and more. All new ST ST appliances (large & small), carpet, draperies, paint, and furniture with nice art pieces in each room. The kitchen is fully equipped with spices, cooking basics, china, utensils, electric pan, Crock pot, great knives, wine glasses, tablecloth, and cloth napkins, and pool appropriate glassware.
Three level (two indoor flights of stairs), first flight is from garage to main area (living room, dining room, and kitchen, patios), the second flight is to bedrooms/bathrooms, and washer/dryer. Enjoy spectacular views of greenery while walking on the golf course. Experience the best Phoenix/Scottsdale has to offer, only minutes from downtown Phoenix, AZ. Surrounded by the lush Sonoran desert, while still located close to golf, restaurants, cinemas, shopping, and more entertainment than you could ever imagine.
Learn about Arizona’s culture at the numerous Scottsdale museums. Watch and listen to regional, national and internationally acclaimed shows at nearby music and performance art centers. Hike along beautiful wilderness trails, climb Camelback Mountain, and saunter amongst native flora in the Botanical Garden. . River rafting, hot air ballooning, shopping, art museums, the Phoenix Zoo, as well as the majestic Grand Canyon…you will find there is so much to experience in the heart of America’s Southwest. Push the pedal to the floor at a Grand Prix racing school and America’s largest indoor kart racing track. Scottsdale offers an endless list of area attractions. Features & Amenities: • Centrally located in the greater Scottsdale/Phoenix metropolitan area, in a serene residential community • Security system • Nice patio • Complimentary WiFi Internet Access • Close to many golf courses • Community fitness room • Close to many Fitness centers (membership required)- LA Fitness next to complex • Pool • 3 TVs • Blu-Ray • Cable TV with premium channels • Barbecue Grills • Bathrobes • Cordless phone and answering machine • Community cinema theater • Community sparkling heated pool and spa, • Community clubhouse • iHome clock/radio/mp3 player • Pillow Top mattresses • Hair Dryer • Iron/Ironing board • Coffee maker • Two car tandem garage. • Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Phoenix/Sky Harbor Airport • Easy access from SR 51 or the 101
Summer 2012/2013 Jun1- Sept 30.. $525/wk .. $1575/mo - 1 week minimum stay;
Fall 2012 Oct 01-Dec 16 .. $ 800/wk .. $2050/mo - 1 weeks minimum stay;
Winter 2012/2013 Dec 17-Apr 7 .. $1200/wk .. $3050/mo - 2 weeks minimum stay;
Spring 2013 Apr 8-May 31.. $ 800/wk .. $2050/mo - 1 weeks minimum stay;
$100 Cleaning fee for each stay and each month occupied.
25% Total rent due at the time of booking, 25% 60 days before arrival and 50% balance due day of arrival.
Any cancellation refunds will be accessed based on the re-leasing of the condo.
$200 cancellation charge if cancelled 60 or more days before arrival.
$49.00 Insurance fee on interior items required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.