Affordable, Relaxing and Comfortable Home Away from Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Rapids house description
3 Bedroom newly remodeled upper unit of duplex. Has a full kitchen with a refridgerator/freezer, microwave, and stove.
The home has a 3 season porch overlooking the big back yard. There is a fire pit in the back yard to enjoy a smore or hotdog over the fire or just relax.
Sleeps 8 people in comfort.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1) futon, Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 Full bath with double sink and bathbay. (shower or take a bath)
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- The snowmobile trail and walking/biking trails are right out the front door. ATV trails only a mile away. Multiple lakes provide boat access some less than a mile away. There's a beach, popular sports bar, gas station and convience store within walking distance. The park with childrens equipment, picnic facility, tennis courts, basketball court, and baseball diamond is only a mile away. Grand Rapids is less than 4 miles away and offers specialty shops for antiques, car collector items, craft and gift shops. Judy Garland lived here as a child, her childhood home is on display as well as a museum with items from her movies. The reif center offers a great opportunity to enjoy live performances given by well known artists as well as local artists. Check them out online before you come to see wht is offered. There are multiple golf courses to enjoy. Mount Itasca ski Hill offers tubing, cross crountry and down hill skiing, and snowboarding. You can ride bike or walk using the paved trails that go on and on for miles. The area offers some of the best hunting and fishing. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$80.00 Per night for up to 4 Adults, each additional adult add $10. per night. $450.00 per 6 night stay for up to 4 people $500.00 per 7 night stay for 6 people $550.00 per 7 night stay for 8 people $1000.00 monthly with a separate deposit of $500.00 Check in time - 2:00 p.m. Check out time - 11:00 a.m. unless other arrangements unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Grand Rapids Air Port at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 169 at Grand Rapids
- Nearest Beach: Zorbaz at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Zorbaz at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Coleraine - Mt. Itasca at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ruttgers at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Zorbaz at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: We have lived in Grand Rapids, MN for 19 years. We raised our children here and really love the area. We own a plumbing and heating business here.
Why the Owner Chose Grand Rapids:
We had been renting the duplex out as a home for the last ten years, we decided to make it a short term stay/vaction rental knowing that there were few choices available in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It is inexpensive and has easy access to all the area has to offer.
- Primary: 218-259-2124
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
looking out the three season porch to the big back yard
Futon converts to double bed
Living room nice and spacious
Relax in the three season porch. Can be used for dinning as well.
This bedroom has 2 queen beds
This bedroom has 2 twinbeds
Hallway connection all rooms
Kitchen and dinning area.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, August 05, 2013