Great Price Large Beachfront Home!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This wonderful Beachfront home was built 2003, and offers lots of room. There are three large master suites and a bunk room. WIRELESS INTERNET TOO!
22701 Kennedy on the Beachfront in Sea Isle.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
King, 2 Queen beds, 2 Pyramid Bunks (2 double and 2 twin beds)
What a great find!
This beach front house was decorated by an interior designer and is not only cozy and romantic, it has the most incredible view that you will find in the Galveston area. With the master being downstairs and of great size, the rest of the party can relax and enjoy the two spacious Master bedrooms upstairs and the bunks on the first level. Imagine dining at the massive table that overlooks the crashing waves right in your own large front yard!
Bring family and friends to enjoy the gentle summer breezes, an Indian Summer, a cozy Thanksgiving or Christmas celebration, and lets not forget those fantastic Spring breaks that so many enjoy-so come on down.
Special features include a great covered deck.
Galveston Beachfront Haven
**Please Note There Is No Driving On This Beach.**
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
(at least4) Several TVs are available in the house, 3 are connected to cable, one is for dvd or gaming, the other one is for gaming. Cable ones are in Living Room, Master Bedroom and in bunk room...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Enjoy larger-than-life films that fill your peripheral vision combined with superb sound to provide you with the best seat in the house. Slip on your 3D glasses to see incredible realistic three-dimensional images as they are projected onto a giant six-story screen - the largest in Texas - so lifelike that you'll want reach out to grab them. more... Now you can delight in the major enhancements that have been made to Galveston's only white sand beach! You and your family will love the lazy river, 18-foot tower slides, wave pool, and educational Kon-Tiki theme that were recently added to the attraction. When it comes to unforgettable, family-friendly fun? Look no further than Palm Beach! more... Amusements, Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Historic Buildings & Places, Moody Gardens, Museums, Schlitterbahn Waterpark. Galveston Island offers everything in a resort destination – beautiful accommodations, entertainment, shopping and 32 miles of Gulf Coast beaches. Galveston ’s festivals, special events and attractions are enjoyable for Islanders and tourists alike. One bit of advice – if you live here, don’t wait until you have out-of-town visitors to tour the Island ’s many attractions. Fun & Sun! Galveston Island is famous for its many attractions. From Moody Gardens to Schlitterbahn to museums to shopping, we've got a vacation you won't soon forget! Galveston Island. Where the Texas Coast Begins. Galveston's attraction in recent years has been the Galveston Island Ferry, located on Hwy 87 (Ferry Road), continues to be one of Galveston's most popular attractions. Riders can park and ride the ferry or drive their vehicle aboard the ferry. Ferries run approximately every fifteen to twenty minutes and are free. The Great Storm, a multimedia presentation at the Pier 21 Theater, gives visitors a glimpse of the devastating 1900 Storm through a multi-image documentary experience. The 27-minute story gives actual accounts from diaries and letters of survivors during and after the storm. One of Galveston's most popular attractions is Moody Gardens, One Hope Boulevard. Work or play, this tropical destination is ideal for families and groups alike. Water your imagination and travel the oceans of the world at the Aquarium Pyramid. Step into the Rainforest Pyramid with thousands of tropical plants, exotic fish and birds. Explore the mysteries of science at the Discovery Pyramid, and take a rocking and rolling ride through the universe at the Ridefilm Theater. Get in the middle of the action at the 4D Special FX Theater. See spectacular images leap from the screen of the six-story IMAX 3D Theater and visit beautiful Palm Beach (seasonal) and the newly expanded Moody Gardens Hotel. Docked at Moody Gardens , the Colonel, a 750-passenger, 19th-century-style sternwheeler, offers a unique view of the Gardens and an enjoyable cruise. And business or pleasure, the Moody Gardens Hotel offers spectacular views of the entire Island . With its huge array of awesome aquatic adventures, Schlitterbahn Galveston Island can be your personal happy place! During the summer season, the park offers amazing rides and attractions, including a large wave pool, uphill water coasters, thrilling speed slides, kid's water playgrounds, whitewater rapids, relaxing hot tubs, family raft rides, the Boogie Bahn surf ride and the exclusive Transportainment river system. Relax in steaming warm waters and enjoy summer fun all year long at Texas' first and only heated, indoor waterpark. (Both the air and water are always in the 80s!) The Wasserfest Heated Indoor Season, October through mid-April, features more than a dozen heated attractions in a tropical, heated indoor oasis. Our newest attraction? The Galveston Island Historic Pleasue Pier! Landry's envisions the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier becoming a preferred family destination with the same greatness as Chicago's Navy Pier, Santa Monica Pier and Coney Island's Luna Park. Plans to revive and rename the property, the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, include developing a first-class, nostalgically themed amusement park, reminiscent of another historic landmark, Galveston's Electric Park. Traditional rides will include a 36-foot diameter, double-decker carousel and a 100-foot tall Ferris Wheel, and for the more adventurous, a steel roller coaster with a 100-foot vertical climb, 200-foot tall swing recognized as the highest ride in Texas and classic bumper cars for adults and children. Amusements as well as the restoration of of the historical element of the Pier are anticipated to bring back memories of what the destination was known for in the late 1940s. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Two Day Minimum Stays No Weddings permitted in this subdivision MAR 8 - 30 SPRING BREAK --- WEEKEND $950; WEEK $1999; WEEKDAY $325 MAR 31 - JUNE 1 WEEKEND $1250; WEEK $1999; WEEKDAYS $375 JUNE 2 - JUNE 15 WEEKLY RATE $2599 JUNE 16 - AUGUST 10 WEEKLY RATE $2899 AUGUST 11 - SEPTEMBER 2 WEEKLY RATE 2599, WKEND 1250, WEEKNIGHT 325 SEPTEMBER 3 TO OCTOBER 19 WEEKLY 1799: WKEND 699; WKNIGHT 289 OCTOBER 20 - MARCH 7 WEEKLY $1599, WKEND $599; WKNIGHT $289
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Year Purchased: 2003
Why Sea Isle:
In process of updating the property, we added new refrig, oven, dishwasher, walkway and outdoor shower in 2011. Just added new AC and 2 picnic tables under the house in September, 2012. Plans for new floors and even updating furniture this year.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is a playground and a very nice community pool just overlooking the canals, with a nice restaurant and bar a few feet away. Also, Sea Isle has a fishing and boat launch, there's also a well stocked convenience store a block away and a full serve grocery store and strip center with a hardware store, pizza shop, restaurants, liquor stores, etc. All within five minutes of the house. You can also find a full service bait shop a few minutes away. Wonderful walking beach (no cars) and you can find sand dollars on your morning walks... Other Activities: Shlitterbaum Water Park, Moody Gardens Golf: There is a very nice public golf course about 15 minutes from sea isle. Also, there is a private pirates' beach golf course. There is a pool, playground, boat launch and local a restaurant all in the Sea Isle subdivision. Open during summer season.
- Primary: 8328688566
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, June 03, 2013