Beautifully Renovated Lakeview Briarwood Pool Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-28 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Briarwood house description
This newly listed, renovated, lake-view, single family vacation pool home is located in Briarwood, a private gated and guarded community close to Naples famous 5th Avenue, shops and minutes from the white sandy beaches. This beautiful three bedroom pool house, with almost 2000 square feet of living space offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort!
This lake-view home boasts a beautiful private, saltwater, in-ground Heated swimming pool with a large pool deck and screened lanai. This vacation home opens up to the large lanai and south facing pool from three large sliding glass doors from the master suite, living room and kitchen. This sunny pool deck is furnished with a table that seats six people and two loungers where you can relax, enjoy the sun all day, BBQ on the gas grill and watch the sunset.
You will enjoy this sunny three bedroom house, available for 6-8 persons in a luxurious and modern yet comfortable setting. The master bedroom suite has a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, private bath and a beautiful view of the pool and lake. The en-suite has an over sized shower stall, garden soaking tub, his and her vanity and private lavatory. The 2nd bedroom is a bright room that has a queen-sized bed, and the 3rd has a set of twin beds. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a full-sized bath with shower and tub.
The home has 9 foot ceilings with ceiling fans in every room, and central air conditioning, allowing you to enjoy a cool breeze flowing throughout the house. It features an open concept great room or family room that has an entertainment center with a large LCD HDTV and Blu-ray player and two full sofas. The fully equipped kitchen has corian counters, new appliances and an informal breakfast nook.
The living room is elegantly decorated and equipped with a brand new queen-sized sleeper. An elegant, formal dining room adjoins the living room. Wireless high speed Internet, unlimited US/Canada calling and digital cable TV services are included to allow you to work or stay connected.
To access a virtual tour of this property, use this following URL (by copying and pasting into your browser):
Our local agent offers a 24/7 emergency service should any problems arise and this home is professionally maintained and cleaned to the highest standard.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Situated in the gated community of Briarwood, the home is only 10 minutes by car from Fifth Avenue, Tin City and the famous white sandy beaches of Naples. Guests are welcome to make use of the tennis courts, basketball hoops, volleyball court , the two large heated community pools and children`s play area. Briarwood is very close to supermarkets, drug stores, restaurants and ATMs. There are numerous golf courses nearby as well as easy access to shopping and outlet malls. You will enjoy elegant Naples with its designer shops and plenty of dining options. The kids will enjoy the Naples Zoo, Sun `N Splash lagoon, the Children`s museum or collecting shells at one of the many Naples beaches. Just outside of Naples, you can drive the coast to Marco Island, Sanibel, Captiva or the Everglades. Easy access to/from international airports: - Ft Myers airport (20 minutes) - Ft Lauderdale (90 minutes) - Miami (approx 2 hours) - Tampa (approx 2 hours) - Sarasota (approx 1 hour)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Everything was fantastic. We look forward to staying again.
- Guest The mccarthys (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children.
Celeste and friends
Celeste and friends
We spent three glorious weeks at this home. The home was very clean and comfortable. The salt water pool is great and maintained a great warm temperature. The owners are great people to deal with and are great to deal with. Any small issue was immediately taken care of. The property manager is also very helpful. Even brought me some additional bowls and trays from her own home for our use and an additional lounge chair. The house is in a lovely gated community. Will definitely rent again. Thanks Hilary.
- Guest Ya Ya Sisters (East Hanover New Jersey)
- Date of stay 01/26/13
- Review Submitted 02/19/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
This is our second times staying at this location over the past few months and, we have now booked next year vacation from Dec through end of February. We have vacationed to Naples over the past 5 years and stayed on the Gulf, Old Naples and, Park Shores and we must say that staying at Briarwood and specifically this hone as being the best by farr. The owners, Hilary and Robert are very accomodating, service oriented and, have delivered every things they say they would, with no hidden cost which this alone is a rarity. You are 5 minutes away from all entertainments or, animities which is great and, two minutes away from the Shopping Center. Also, being in a gated community gives you a sense of security. Backing on a lake gives you privacy and a great feeling. The heating salt water pool is perfect! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we have. Enjoy the experience! Robert and Diane
- Guest DianeRobert (Canada)
- Date of stay 01/16/13
- Review Submitted 01/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Beautifully decorated house with huge open spaces and a friendly lessor. Glad to discover this Naples' jewel for our next vacations there!
- Guest joanna27810 (New York)
- Date of stay 12/23/12
- Review Submitted 12/31/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 19, 2014
7 night min stay
Dec 20 - Dec 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2015
28 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2015
7 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Association Fee: $100
- Cleaning: $175
- Pool Heating (weekly): $90
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Meyers International at 20 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Briarwood:
Naples is a fantastic vacation spot and Briarwood is a lovely community. The house is perfect for a family, with a very inviting salt-water private pool and a lake view.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
- master bedroom with king bed and an en-suite bathroom, lake-view and opening on the private swimming pool - second bathroom shared between the queen bedroom and the twin lake-view bedroom - formal living room and dining room opening on swimming pool area - formal living room is equipped with a queen-sized sleeper - open kitchen and breakfast nook - kitchen opens up to swimming pool area - Sun-exposed lanai including heated swimming pool, with table, chairs and loungers - laundry room with washer and dryer - a two car garage Unlimited wireless internet, unlimited US/Canada phone, cable TV
- Primary: 416-236-7483
Main Entrance, Living room and Dinning Room
Living Room with pullout couch.
Kitchen view from family room.
View to Kitchen from great room.
Master bedroom leads out to lanai.
2nd Bedroom - queen bed
3rd Bedroom with twin bed
Master en-suite - large tub for soaking. Double sink vanity.
Front of house
Lanai with 6 patio chairs, two lounge chaise and a BBQ
Formal dining room - view from family room.
Great room or family room with large LCD TV.
Pool view from breakfast nook.
Master bedroom with king bed.
2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom with twin beds
Master en-suite - bath and shower
Second full bath with shower and tub.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 09, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.