Sun City for Relaxation or a Multitude of Activites
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Sun City house description
This home located on a quiet cul-de-sac with a great view of the mountains and surrounding area. Great for relaxation or participation in a multitude of activities to include: golf (2 championship courses), tennis, bocce ball, swimming, pickleball, billiards, yoga, line dancing, ceramics, sewing, hiking, crafts, shuffleboard, horseshoes, and much more.
GOLF CART IS INCLUDED!!!
Sun City requires that one renter must be age 55+
A charge of $50 per/stay for use of the facilities with an additional charge for green fees which is discounted for renters.
No smoking allowed inside the home. May allow a small dog with a pet deposit of $500
** Please keep in mind that at the time this add is placed, we still are still decorating and installing plantation shutters throughout the home.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Guest room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Gambling Casinos
- This is a beautiful home in a secure gated adult community of Sun City Palm Desert. It is located close to the first gate and the primary clubhouse which has a pool and other activities including golf, tennis , etc.It features 2bdrm, 2 bath with a den and has just been redecorated with new furnishings, a 52 inch flatscreen HDTV in the living room and a 32 inch in the master bedroom. It has a large master bedroom with a king size bed. the guest bedroom has a queen size bed and tv. A large open floorplan with kitchen bar, dining area and great room will be appreciated for leisure living. Plantation shutters throughout the home - being installed in Aug. The home is fully furnished including dishes, linens, appliances, grill and everything you will need for making this your home. Tile floors in foyer, kitchen and baths with carpet in den and bedrooms. There is a utility room just off the kitchen with a washer and dryer and access to a 2 car garage. the den is furnished with a computer desk which will accommodate your communication needs. It has a large back yard with nice landscaping and a large patio. The front yard is partially shaded with a patio and is nice for your early morning relaxation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan,Feb,March ........................$3200/month April.................................$2800/month Oct-Dec...............................$2600 May-Sept..............................$1600/month Special event rates may be additional to monthly rate - call One renter must be 55 or older Security deposit of $500 due at booking refundable up to 6 months before arrival Nonrefundable cleaning deposit $150 & Balance due 60 days before rental arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are a retired couple from Illinois that have been coming to the desert for the past 13 years. We love the community and friendly atmosphere that we find here. We invite you to share in this wonderful area and experience the many activities available to you in the area and in Sun City.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Sun City:
This home offers all the comforts and features that one could want. Everything that you need to move right in is in the house. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly full time neighbors willing to assist you anyway necessary. We have a friend just down the street who looks after the home for us. We also have a home warranty which will take care of any problem with the mechanics of the home should they arise.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We found that this house offered us just what we wanted in a vacation home. The view form the rear patio of the mountains and the large back yard are a real asset to the home. Additionally we have a nice view from the front patio of the area to include a view of a fairway. The landscaping is quite nice with a variety of trees and shrubs. The home is great for relaxing offering all the amenities you would expect.
- Primary: 217-235-0405 call between 8am & 10pm CST
- Secondary: + call between 8am & 10pm CST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 07, 2013