You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Salt Lake City apartment description
Stay near it all and have access to everything in this cozy one bedroom with full bath apartment. This unit is completely furnished with top quality furniture including super comfy full bed with dresser and nightstand, leather couch, matching coffee table, end tables and 37' TV.
Complete kitchen features a gas stove, microwave, blender, dishes and flatware.
Apartment is super clean, in excellent condition and has been remodeled with white vinyl windows, new paint, carpet, tile in kitchen and bath, 60' bathtub and cultured marble tub surround with newer energy efficient furnace plus central air.
Laundry facilities are on site as well.
Non-smokers only and no pets please.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Only minutes from seven world-class ski resorts, the Downtown area of Salt Lake City is the heart and soul of Salt Lake and Surrounding communities. It contains the famous 'Gateway Mall' and the fantastic and newly completed 'City Creek Center' Mall(with over 100 stores and many restaurants to choose from. 'Temple Square' (across the street from City Creek Center) is absolutely beautiful with its gardens and breathtaking architecture is a must see. There is plenty of nightlife to be found and all accessible either by walking or catching the 'TRAX' (ride free in the Downtown area) light rail system....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our Downtown Getaway
Our Downtown Getaway
Great location. Great neighborhood. Grocery store, drug store and restaurants are all nearby. Parking on the street was never a problem. Met the owners while they were getting another apartment ready to rent. Very nice couple and helpful with directions. Would stay there again.
- Guest Pat (Tucson, AZ)
- Date of stay 09/29/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: SLC International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: TRAX lightrail at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-15 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Great Salt Lake at 16 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: all over at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snowbird, Alta, Solitude, Brighton at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Glendale at 5.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: All over at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a husband/wife construction team and the parents of five beautiful children ages five to eighteen.. My husband (general contractor) and I (renovator and design specialist) have been building and restoring properties together for fourteen years. Please see VRBO #271573 and #393828 for our other vacation rentals. Our work together is top-notch as we are both perfectionists and artists in our craft. This is our life-love and we hope to share it with you!
Why the Owner Chose Salt Lake City:
This property is located in the heart of the area and provide unexcelled access to the city(and its amenities and activities), to all the recreation the area has to offer, to business(for business travelers), and as central starting point fro day trips to State and National parks in the region.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Besides being so close to everything the city has to offer, you can just relax on the spacious deck with your morning or evening beverage and enjoy the view of the majestic Wasatch Mountains.
- Primary: (801) 573-4853
- Secondary: (801) 572-7646 (Utah, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of property with large front porch and upper deck.
Living room with 37 inch flat screen TV.
View of the bedroom.
Living room looking into the bedroom
View of the kitchen
Large deck at front of house.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013