Gulf Shores Condos
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Plantation Dunes condo description
RELAX AND ENJOY IN OUR BEACHSIDE CONDO!!!
Our condo is located in the Gulf Shores Plantation high-rise (Plantation Dunes) and has just been completely updated with new paint and flooring throughout. Without having to step out of the building, the first floor of The Dunes offers a fitness/exercise center, sauna, steam room, two hot tubs, game room, restaurant, coin-operated laundry facilities, and a library complete with a large variety of books. Our privately owned, non-smoking condo is located on the second floor and has been completely updated with new flooring, furniture, and paint. It offers two bedrooms and two baths, and can accommodate up to six guests. The living room is equipped with a queen size sleeper sofa, 27-inch flat screen cable television, VCR, DVD, Stereo with CD player, and a balcony with a breath taking view of the lush landscaping and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The kitchen is fully equipped with all new major appliances to include refrigerator with ice maker, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender. The kitchen also has all new dishes and all the utensils, pots, and pans you could need. The master bedroom has a king size bed, private bathroom, 20-inch cable television, and access to the wonderful balcony. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. This unit is also furnished with wireless internet access, an ironing board and iron, telephone, linens for the bedrooms, the sleeper sofa, and the baths, and books, magazines, puzzles, and games for your enjoyment.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Gulf Shores Plantation is a gated, vacation community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, This resort getaway has everything you need for a fun-filled vacation, including over 4000 feet of private, sandy white beach frontage, six outdoor swimming pools, one indoor climate controlled swimming pool under dome, six lighted tennis courts, one lighted basketball court, beach volleyball court, putting green, two outdoor hot tubs, three indoor hot tubs, fitness/exercise center, steam room, game rooms, seasonal beach store, restaurant, movie rentals, umbrella and lounge chair rentals on the beach, outdoor charcoal barbecue grills, coin-operated laundry facilities, 24 hour on-site security, and much, much more, Sorry, no pets are allowed at the Plantation...moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Gulf Shores Plantation is located on Fort Morgan Road (Highway 180) just 13 miles from the heart of Gulf Shores, Alabama, Nearby is the wonderful Riviera outlet mall, antique shopping, spa/salons, water parks, public golf courses, boating/sailing, water sports, freshwater fishing, and some of the best deep-sea fishing around, Just down Fort Morgan Road you can hike in the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, explore the Historic Civil War Fort Morgan and Museum, and take the Ferry to Dauphin Island and visit the Public Aquarium, Bring your clubs because The Plantation is right next door to Kiva Dunes Golf Course, rated as one of the best public courses in the country by Golf Digest Magazine, OR, bring your boat and jet skis, WeGÇÖre directly across the street from the boat launch into beautiful Mobile Bay, This resort offers everything you could want in a beach vacation!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates for this 2 Bedroom Condominium: Spring .. Mar 01 - May 19 ... $150/night .. $900/week. Summer .. May 20 - Aug 17 ... $175/night .. $1050/week. Fall .... Aug 18 - Oct 31 ... $125/night .. $750/week. Winter .. Nov 01 - Feb 28 ... $115/night .. $690/week. Monthly rates are available. Please inquire. A one-time cleaning fee of $125 is charged for each stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (225) 522-0001
- Secondary: (225) 522-0002 (Louisiana, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 21, 2013