Fells Point - Cool Urban Design - 2 Bed/2.5 Bath - Private Deck on Top
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Baltimore condo description
New construction in the most desirable location in Fells Point on Aliceanna St. near S. Broadway. A total of only 22 units in two five story bldgs separated by a lovely landscaped court yard (waterfall & huge gas outdoor grill). Elevator. Access to above ground units by concrete/steel exterior walkways. Design concept magically allows for windows at the front as well as back of each unit. No dull boring interior hallways. Light comes into the unit from two ends - front & back. When you open your door to leave, you are outside and up! Yes, a two story condo starting at level four. .
Our market is the executive or any person on assignment for one or more months in Baltimore.
The person in town for a long work assignment has different needs than a tourist.
High end bedding & Linens costing upwards of $1,500
Select number mattress! Do you know what your number is?
After all, what is more important than the mattress you sleep on!
Our guests need Closets - Closets - Closets & Storage -Storage -Storage!
Our guests deserve and expect a place that is unique and fashionably furnished! Call it the wow factor.
The wow factors for this 2 bedroom/2.5 bath two story condo include:
A charming court yard entrance to the complex!
Unique outside entry into your fourth floor unit via
Windows front, back & side wall resulting in lots of sun light.
Water element, columns, original art, custom lights!
Large master bedroom with walk in closet, 7 ft of closets in room, & windows on two walls!
Reserve parking! and not least
Your own 6th level private roof top deck with close up/ 360 degree fabulous view of the world!
See another of our Fells Point VRBO Listing #320418
- On floor 4
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Master Bedroom is spacious with a large walk in closet and additional compartmentalized cabinets in the room. The queen size mattress is a new select number! Do you know what your number is? Large windows on two exterior walls provide views of business district and JHH complex. Master bath is large with double sinks and a tub. Original art throughout the area adds to the appeal....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The half-bath on the entry level services the kitchen, dining room and living room. Besides the master bath on the 2nd level, there is a full hall bath which services the second bedroom (courtyard side). A washer/dryer is on the second level as well. Stairs continue to the private deck on the sixth level....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 8:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- This condo puts you right in the heart of Fells Point at Aliceanna & S. Broadway. All the restaurants, cafe's, coffee houses, speciality shops, bars start right at your building! If you have a long term contract with Johns Hopkins Hospital, the free Green circular bus (operating on 15 min. schedules during AM/PM rush hour) a block away takes you there. JHH is Maryland's No. 1 employer (75,000 workers/contractors). Our guests who have stayed at another neighborhood the first time in Baltimore, know why Fells Point is the premium location for a long stay. What Georgetown and DuPont Circle are to Washington DC, Fells Point is to Baltimore....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Extended Stay: Min. of 3-6 months $2,700 per month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Have had rental properties in Wash. DC and Baltimore Md. since the 1980's while practicing law before the FCC representing telephone companies, AM, FM, TV stations, paging and two way radio and filers for the 1st generation cell phone systems. Retired from the law practice in 1993, recently consolidated rental properties to Baltimore with emphasis on long term (month or longer) furnished rentals in Fells Point. Actively manage the properties and respond quickly to issues big or small. Have started a cultural series inviting guests to explain who and why they are in Baltimore to a small local group at a famous Fells Point Restaurant/Bar. Born, raised and educated in Iowa (Iowa Univ. 1957) and Georgetown Law School (1962). Have lived in the Baltimore-Washington DC area since the 1950's. Know the area very well!.
Why the Owner Chose Baltimore:
First - location - location - location ! Second - great overall design concept - truly unique! Third - hard to find 2 bed/2.5 bath rental properties of this quality in Fells Point at the price offered! Fourth - The private deck at the 6th level with its stunning 360 degree views of the world! A very good fit for my other Fells Point furnished rentals!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The unique benefit of this unit to an executive on a long term work assignment in Baltimore is you would be hard press to find any rental property that will be more relaxing to come back to at the end of a stressful day and it is in FELLS POINT!
- Primary: (703) 855-8190 (Virginia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room looking towards small deck showing sunlight from two exterior walls.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 12, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.