Stunning Mediterranean Condo in the Villas of Carpinteria, Sleeps 5, Mtn Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carpinteria townhome description
Relax in this beautiful 1,680 sq ft townhome, newly and tastefully furnished with all the comforts of home. The spacious feeling is enhanced by high ceilings. THIS UNIT IS IDEAL FOR EXTENDED STAYS.
Enjoy the light-filled living room with comfortable furnishings, stone floors, gas fireplace and media center. A formal dining room seats eight with views of the garden. Prepare meals in the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a cozy breakfast nook.
The upstairs is carpeted. The spacious master suite includes a king bed, walk-in closet, dual sinks, Roman tub, shower and a TV. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a bathroom close by. The third bedroom/den/office has a hideaway twin bed.
The kitchen has a gas stove, dual ovens, microwave, full-sized refrigerator, new Bosch dishwasher and a cozy eating area. The large patio off the kitchen has a table seating four and a new Weber barbeque.
One can relax on the sun-drenched terrace upstairs, which has a lovely view of the Villas and the mountains beyond.
The Villas is a small, private community. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with palms and other tropical plants. Enjoy lounging beside the outdoor pool or soaking in the heated spa.
Located on the north end of Carpinteria, the Villas provide easy access to downtown Carp, Santa Claus Lane, several beaches and the polo grounds. It is only minutes to the beach. You are welcome to use the beach chairs, towels and beach umbrella.
Linden Avenue, Carp's main street, offers great coffee shops, many options for dining, a weekly Farmers Market and a variety of shops, including antique stores. At the end of Linden is 'the world's safest beach', which has lifeguards in the summer.
Santa Barbara, and all it has to offer, is just 10 minutes away. After a day or afternoon in Santa Barbara you will enjoy coming home to the comforts of the Villas and Carpinteria.
Key Words: Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, townhome, condo, condominium, housing, beach house, vacation, private, retreat, rental, polo, polo field, Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet Club, extended stays
- 1680 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Be sure to reserve early for the summer/polo season.
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Carpinteria is charming and has a friendly small town feel. 'Carp' claims having the 'World's Safest Beach', miles of which are walkable. The Santa Barbara Polo Grounds are just a few minutes north on Via Real. Fresh local produce is available at weekly farmers markets. Access to Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Summerland is quick and easy. The beautiful Ventura Highway begins at Rincon Point, just south of Carpinteria, with Ventura being just 1/2 hour away. Interesting nearby destinations include the Carpinteria Bluffs, seal rookery & antique shops in Carpinteria and Summerland. For plant lovers, orchid growers & retail nurseries are nearby. Santa Barbara holds many celebrations throughout the year and has a colorful outdoor art and crafts market along Cabrillo Blvd many weekends. Special Note: For reasons unknown, Google Maps (a) does not provide street views of the Villas of Carpinteria, (b) incorrectly shows Cravens Lane as connecting with Franciscan Way and (c) shows the location of some features near the Villas in a way that could be misleading....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great House & Great NeighborhoodGuest comment entered by manager
Great House & Great Neighborhood
"We had a great time at your house with our family. The neighborhood is great and full of nice people. We would very much would like to come back next year."
- Guest J.D.
- Date of stay 06/03/13
- Review Submitted 10/06/13
FALL, WINTER & SPRING RATES (Sept 8 - May 31): $3,700 monthly SUMMER RATES (June 1 - Sept 7): $4,200 monthly FEES: Security Deposit: $450. Cleaning Fee: $150 FOR EXTENDED STAYS ONLY: THREE (3) MONTH MINIMUM. Reservations are effective upon receipt of Security Deposit and Cleaning Fee. ALL AMOUNTS MUST BE PAID No Less Than 30 Days Before Scheduled Arrival Date; Security Deposit becomes non-refundable if you cancel within 60 days of the scheduled arrival date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara at 14 Miles
- Nearest Train: Carpinteria at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Padaro & Santa Claus Lanes at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are retired, live in the Pacific Northwest most of the year, and enjoy visiting the sunny Santa Barbara area as often as we can.
We love the privacy and sophisticated Spanish colonial feeling of The Villas. With only a few dozen homes, it has an intimate scale and lovely amenities. We also value the easy access we have to nearby towns, especially Santa Barbara.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Carpinteria is a special place offering small town friendliness, atmosphere and convenience; Sunset magazine recently rated it as one of the top 5 small beach towns in the U.S. Carp has a variety of dining choices, not to mention those in Summerland, Montecito and Santa Barbara. Recreation and walking opportunities abound on the many beaches nearby and at the Salt Marsh park. The Carpinteria Bluffs and Harbor Seal Preserve and nearby Rincon Point are all well worth visiting. Plus the climate is terrific year-round.
- Primary: +1 (805) 452-3052 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool & Spa at The Villas
Terrace Mountain View
Patio & Grill
Master Bedroom/King Bed
2nd Bedroom/Queen Bed
Back of unit viewed from patio
Bird of Paradise in bloom
Linden Avenue, Carpinteria, looking toward the beach
Windsurfers at Ventura
Mountains & farmland around outside of Carpinteria
Front of Condo
Palms & Eucalyptus at entrance
Santa Claus Lane & Padaro Beaches, A Few Minutes From Condo
Nearby Polo Grounds
Pool & Spa at The Villas
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, October 07, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.