Quaint N' Cozy Cottage on 6 Acres
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wellington cottage description
If you're looking for a Pet-Friendly place that is an affordable and comfy place to unwind after a day of fishing, skiing, golfing, shopping, sight seeing, night of concerts, busy nightlife downtown at CityPlace or Clematis, or simply enjoying what the Palm Beaches and Wellington has to offer, then this little hideaway is for you. Staying a week or more for a family event or business trip? The price is right for extended stay! Bringing your furry family member? Let your pup freely walk our horse farm while you enjoy sitting under the shaded pines with a good book and cold glass tea. This location is convenient to every amenity you are looking for yet tucked away in a equestrian community right off of Southern Blvd in the northern/eastern most point of Wellington, one mile from West Palm Beach, 3 miles from the Florida turnpike, 9 miles from PBIA airport and I-95 and 14 miles due west from Donald Trumps driveway and the beautiful beaches along Palm Beach. Walk the famous Worth Avenue with beautiful Via's in Palm Beach or take a leisurely drive along scenic A1A. Within Wellington are some of the best dining restaurants, shopping, and spas around.
This one bedroom, one bath cottage is decorated in simple horse n' tropical decor. The bedroom has a double bed with new mattress and linens. The living room has 2 La-Z-boy comfy couches, and TV w/DVD. A linen closet stores a large heavy duty rolling cot with newly thick mattress for the large adult or child. The spacious kitchen has a dining table with chairs as well as counter top eating. Full size washer/dryer. All paper goods, washing detergents supplied. Cold beer, frosted mugs and bottled water will be in the fridge plus 2 doggie bowls with welcome treats for your pup.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Double Beds (1) New mattress with luxury linens.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- 3 Miles to South Florida Fair Grounds and Cruzan Ampitheater for concerts; Minutes to WEF, Jim Branson and White Fences for equestrian events; 5 miles to Okeeheelee Park for Water Skiing, fabulous large dog park, etc; 4 miles to Lion Country Safari; Segway tours; Water Ski; Jet Ski; Para-sailing; Sky diving; surfing; boat rentals; Rapids Water Park; Kravis Center of Performing Arts; Golfing; tennis; Racketball; CityPlace Night Life; Wellington Community Pool; Wellington Greenmarket (season only); Movie Theaters; Boating; Skiing; fishing both salt and fresh water; bike rentals; snorkeling; deep sea fishing; Kayaking; canoeing; Antique shopping; museums; Morikami Gardens and Museum; Okeechobee bass fishing; Paint ball; tons of dining places; biking; nature trails; scenic ocean drives; ocean view dining; Palm Beach shopping; 2 dog parks, etc. Just so much to do here in the Palm Beaches! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to stay!Guest comment entered by owner
Great place to stay!
Perfect location for myself, wife and our Labradoodle while going to the Cruzan Ampitheater for the Dave Matthews Band in-concert over the weekend. Just down the road a few miles. Plenty of restaurants within 5 minutes. Clean, comfortable and dog-friendly. You can't beat the rate.
- Guest A. F.
- Date of stay 07/22/12
- Review Submitted 08/11/12
$79 a night off-season (2 night minimum) April - October. $89 a night season (2 night minimum) Nov - March. Weekly rate $495 April - October Weekly rate $595 Nov - March DEEP DISCOUNT BY THE MONTH Security deposit $200
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach Internation Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: West Palm Beach at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 441, State Rd 7, Forest Hill Blvd, turnpike, I-95 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Palm Beach, Lake Worth Beach at 13.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bru's Room, Hurricane Grill, Gypsy Horse Tavern at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wellington Country Club, Madison Green... at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Carrabba's, Outback, Hurricane Grill, Don Ramon... at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I was born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida. My husband, here since 1968. We would not call any other place home. We own and operate the cottage. It is not commercial nor part of a rental complex. A cozy hide-away place where we along with our little Schnorkie, Sadie, warmly welcomes you and your pup!
Why the Owner Chose Wellington:
We built this farm from the ground up ourselves. We always wanted land that was very close to town yet in a peaceful setting. The best of both worlds.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We are 3-20 minutes from everything. Whether it is fishing, boating, swimming, shopping, dining, nightlife, theaters, museums, concerts, green markets, yet tucked away in a quaint n' quiet equestrian community among palms and pines.
- Primary: (561) 685-3372 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Walkway from driveway to front door.
Kitchen with glassware, dishes, cookware, appliances, fridge, bakeware, etc.
Over 3 acres of land for your pooch to romp or go for a walk.
New double bed with luxury linens.
Tropical Living Room with 2 comfy couches, new TV. Put up your feet and relax!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 10, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.