Maui Winds II Permit # Stpht2013/0019 - Charming Home on Maui's North Shore.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paia house description
Maui Winds II - permit # STPHT2013/0019 is the perfect for a romantic couple or family and friends. This breeze and charming home invites rest and relaxation and offers exciting activities for top notch athletes ready to windsurf, surf or bike Maui's north shore. Mama's beach and kid friendly tide pools and access to surfing and windsurfing launch are just a few steps away. Sightseeing is out the back door plus adventures island wide always enticing the return back to Hale O Ke Kai for a home cooked meal or short walk down the street to Mama's Fish House Restaurant. Nearby Baldwin Beach invites walkers and runners or babies to it's popular Baby Beach. Paia has contemporary island cuisine and live music plus 4th Friday's Art Out night. The feeling on this north shore is hip, relaxing and sporty if you choose.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size bed , Queen size Bed, double futon.....call for details.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- tub/shower - great water pressure......call for details.
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- A family or couple friendly plantation house right near famous Mama's beach and Mama's restaurant and world class surfing and windsurfing at Hookipa Beach Park plus world class biking. Near historic and charming plantation town of Paia. Hale O Ke Kai is a breeze and light, charming home welcoming all and in central location. Paia town has funky and classes boutiques, health food stores,beauty salons,surf and sailboard rental shops,yummy restaurants.....very hip! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% due upon booking, balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Tax Rate 13.25%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kahului at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hana Hwy at 100 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Mama's Beach at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Mama's Restaurant at 80 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Maui Country Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mama's Restaurant at 80 Metres
Year Purchased: 2003
About: Our family opens it's doors to Maui bound family and friends. We travel ourselves from Ketchum/Sun Valley,ID 2-3 times per year to surf, windsurf, road bike and relax. Our guestbooks says it all.......so many happy returning guests. We are happy to share out place.
If you are not the hotel-resort type and want a central location with all Maui has to offer, this place is for you!
- Primary: +1 808-283-1497
Links to more information:
Front of house - house has 4 little decks - two off back bedrooms.
North Shore Maui near Paia Town and Hookipa. Forty minuters from Lahaina Town.
Mama's beach and tide pools.
Near Hookipa Beach and windsurf/surf park. Ten minutes from upcountry Haiku.
Kitchen and breakfast table.
Yard with swing set.
Mama's beach and tide pools.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013