Cozy Efficiency, Walking Distance to Downtown and Waterfront
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Safety Harbor studio description
Cozy efficiency in the heart of charming Safety Harbor, FL on the sunrise side of Tampa Bay. Quiet neighborhood, two blocks from Main Street and and strolling distance to the famous Safety Harbor Spa, Starbucks, Coldstone Creamery, quaint bungalow restaurants, salons, wine bars, and local hangouts. Enjoy morning sunrise or moonlight walks to Safety Harbor Marina and fishing pier.
Efficiency has comfy pull out Queen size sofa bed, flat screen TV, kitchenette, separate bathroom, and screened porch.
Centrally located in the heart of Tampa Bay. 30 minutes to Tampa International Airport, St Pete Clearwater International Airport, gulf beaches and walking distance to the shores of 'Old Tampa Bay'. Walk to famous Safety Harbor Spa and Resort. The spa offers a variety of activities, including yoga, water aerobics, weight room, stretching, dance and fitness classes. Three heated pools filled with the healing waters of the mineral springs that flow beneath the spa provide opportunities for exercise and leisure.
Enjoy walking to the Veterans Memorial Park and Pier at sunrise, biking on the Bayshore Trail or to Philippe Park, a 122-acre park, its Indian mound listed in the National Register of Historic Landmarks, for picnicking, fishing, hiking along trails and history.
Have fun on 3rd Friday in downtown Safety Harbor. Every third Friday of the month, Main Street is closed down for vendors sharing their crafts, art, great food and entertainment for all to enjoy. Various restaurants and pubs, local shops, the library, local historical museum, tai chi in the park, exercise and yoga classes round out your stay without even getting in your car!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- We are conveniently located mid-Pinellas county and 30 minute driving distance from Tampa Airport, St Pete Clearwater International Airport, Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Dog Beach, Westshore and International Malls, Buc Stadium, Lightening Stadium. We are 2 blocks off of Main Street in historic Safety Harbor and within walking distance of Safety Harbor Spa, Restaurants, Library, Parks, Dog Parks, Bayshore Walking and Bike Trail. Day passes are available for Safety Harbor Spa and Resort pools which are filled with healing waters from the springs that flow beneath Safety Harbor. Or book a massage, hair style or other treatment and get full use of the spa facilities that day. You'll find Safety Harbor to be a very healing and spirtual place with several buddist centers, and many churches including presbyterian, synagogue, catholic, lutheran, baptist, episcopal all within walking distance. Also enjoy taichi, yoga and daily exercise classes for $5 one block away....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Enjoy a Bucs, Lightening or Rays game. Busch Gardens is local. Disney is about a sixty minute drive. Enjoy a different beach everyday and waterfront dining including Ben T Davis Beach, Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island, Caledesi Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Treasure Island, St Pete Beach, Redington Beach, Fred Howard Park Beach....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely Quiet Spot of Florida
Lovely Quiet Spot of Florida
This is my second year staying with Jarine and Chris and I had a wonderful time. My cute apartment fits all my needs. Everything is comfortable, quiet and spotless. The location is perfect for walking and getting around town. I had a wonderful time and the owners are great.
- Guest Patti (United States)
- Date of stay 01/01/14
- Review Submitted 02/27/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
$1,950 month Jan-March $1,500 month April through December Call for less than monthly rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: tampa airport at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 275 at 11 Miles
- Nearest Beach: clearwater beach at 11 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: nolan's at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: chi chi's at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: whistle stop at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My husband and I grew up in the Tampa Bay area. I enjoy cooking, and Chris enjoys puttering in his shop. We are on site owners. We live on one side of the property and rent out our efficiency for vacation rentals. We both enjoy gardening, reading, traveling, family, friends and our church. We have 4 cats and 1 dog and we love Safety Harbor!
Why the Owner Chose Safety Harbor:
We moved to Safety Harbor because we wanted to be closer to a sense of 'community'. We fell in love with the small town feeling, the people, the ambiance, and the spirit of the town. It's like Mayberry USA. A working town, and resort town at the same time. It's safe and fun. Check out Facebook 'I Love Safety Harbor' or online newspaper Patch for Safety Harbor news and events.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
We are 30 minutes from the Tampa and St. Pete Clearwater airport airport and Clearwater Beach. We are within walking distance of Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. Day passes can be purchased at the Spa, or get a treatment and you can use the Spa all day. We have waterfront trails and parks within walking/biking distance. Shopping malls include Westfield Countryside, Westshore and International Mall.
- Primary: 727-692-1152
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise side of Tampa Bay. Morning sunrise over Safety Harbor
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishes, small appliances
Efficiency main room with flat screen TV, etagère with closet and shelving
Comfy pullout Queen sofa bed. Sheets, blankets extra pillows provided.
Shared laundry, washer and dryer
Private front porch, with separate entrance and driveway
Efficiency main room with pull out sofa
Separate bathroom with walk in shower. Towels, linens, blowdryer are provided.
Shared front porch
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 11, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.