Quaint Brick Home on Double Lot
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Taw Caw Creek house description
Located on Lake Marion, this home provides the best of bass fishing, boating, and swimming coupled with a beautiful view of the lake. Enjoy a day full of water sports, sunbathing on the dock, or relaxing on the spacious porch. This lovely home is just 10 minutes from Summerton, where you can find groceries, a traditional hardware store, or the Summerton Diner for a home-cooked meal. Santee is 30 minutes by boat or car, or you can do a day trip to beautiful Charleston, SC and visit the Historic Downtown Market or the Yorktown aircraft carrier.
The house sleeps six in three bedrooms (4 twin beds and one queen) and two baths. Enjoy a full kitchen and spacious den, or relax on the large front porch overlooking the lake. Boat landings are conveniently located at Taw Caw campground, at the causeway near the old fish hatchery, or a public (unpaved) landing two doors down.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located minutes from Summerton, SC and Santee, SC, this property provides the best of fishing, swimming, and boating. The quaint little town of Summerton provides a cozy home-town feel with home cooking from the Summerton Diner. Goat Island Resort also provides waterside dining at the mouth of Taw Caw Creek. Santee State Park is a short 20 mile drive, and Charleston is 1.5 hours away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$700 weekly, $125/night. $200 refundable deposit, $50 non-refundable cleaning fee. Minimum stay of 3 nights on holiday weekends.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Goat Island Golf Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Goat Island Resort at 5 Miles
Front of house showing large screen porch facing lake.
Den showing attached kitchen on left.
Swimming area as seen from neighbor's dock.
View from porch looking out on lake.
Den area (Satellite TV in cabinet on far right)
From Den to Porch.
Beach area as seen from neighbor's dock.
House from dock.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 11, 2013