Lakefront House on Star Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Star Lake house description
Surrounded by tall stately pines,our beautiful lakefront house is located only a few steps from the crystal clear water of Star Lake, the 'Gem of the Adirondacks' .The house was updated in 2005 and has a gorgeous new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It is well supplied with dishes and glassware.
The furnishings are both lovely and comfortable, and fine bed linens are provided for all of the beds. There are hardwood floors throughout the house and a wood burning fireplace in both the living and dining rooms. A wrap around screen porch spans the front and side of the house creating relaxing areas to take in the views of the lake and the calls of the loons.
Above the carriage house at the entrance to the property, there is an apartment which has one bedroom, a living/dining area, a full bath, a kitchen and a screen porch.
A lean-to that has a king bed sits next to the lake.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- First floor: Master bedroom has 1 King Bed, Second guest room has 1 Queen Bed with private bath. Upstairs: Third guest room has 1 King Bed with private bath, Fourth guest room has 1 Queen Bed and shares a full bath with the Fifth guest room which has 2 Twin Beds, Sixth guest room has 2 Twin Beds There is a 1 bedroom apartment located above the carriage house at the entrance to the property that has 2 Twin Beds, a living/dining area, a full bath and kitchen. There is also a lean-to right next to the lake with a king bed, side tables and electric lighting for that 'camping out feeling ' with the amenities of home! The lake house is beautifully furnished, has 2 fireplaces, a gorgeous kitchen, phones, DVD-CD player and 2 TV's.There is a grocery store located within a short walk....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Star Lake is a beautiful spring fed lake with crystal clear water and a natural sandbar which you can swim or paddle to from our shoreline. Three kayaks and a canoe are available for your use to enable you to explore the various bays and coves of the lake. A fire pit next to the lake provides a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day. There are many scenic trails to hike in the area, and the Wild Center/ Natural History Museum at Tupper Lake is about a 50 min. drive . Lake Placid is about a 90 min. away. There are several casual restaurants in the area and a grocery store which is a two minute walk from our house....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June, July and August $5,500 per week or $835. per night Last minute specials! September to May $450. per night or $3,150. per week $500. security deposit required with all rentals Main house is available year round. Apartment is closed Oct.. - May
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Evening photo of house and screen porch
Adirondack chairs surround fire pit with great view of lake
Lovely dining room with built in cabinets and french doors opening to porch
guest bedroom with private bath
Relax in comfort on screen porch
Large upstairs bedroom overlooking lake with private bath
Adirondack style bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 27, 2013