Great Location - Spacious, Comfortable, Discount Golf and Tennis!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kingston Cove house description
Kingston Cove is nestled within beautiful Shipyard Plantation on the Island’s popular south end adjacent to the miles of Island bike paths. Included with each weekly rental is discounted golf green fees either Shipyard Plantation (27 holes) or Port Royal Plantation (36 holes) and discounted tennis at Van Der Meer Shipyard Tennis Center on one of 23 soft and hard courts, five of which are lighted, and a parking pass to the Shipyard Beach Club – just a few minutes away by bike path. After a day on the beach, relax by the resort's outdoor pool or take a walk or bike ride along the beach or paved trails throughout the plantation and island. Restaurants offering a wide range of cuisines and a variety of shopping venues can be found nearby. Many activities for children are nearby.
This rental is a free-standing private residence with private car port which is tastefully appointed and will accommodate 8 guests comfortably. It includes 3 bedrooms: King, Queen & Two Twins; Sleeper Sofa; 2 baths – the Master has a jetted tub and shower; large screened-in porch with scenic lagoon view. The large living room features a fireplace; wet bar; cable TV with DVD Player; free local calls; free WiFi. The large Screened Porch off the living room and master bedroom faces a tranquil lagoon. The property also features a dining area, spacious fully equipped kitchen; and full size washer/dryer.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking Unit. Pets Not Allowed.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- A vacation packed full of Island adventure Hilton Head Island may only be 12 miles by 5 miles wide, but you'll find everything you need for a perfect Island retreat. Get a little taste of everything with more than 250 Hilton Head restaurants. Play on one of the 24 Hilton Head Island golf courses that have been carved by golf's most preeminent architect. Why not spend a day journeying through over 200 stores and outlets, looking for that unique Island souvenir? Deciding where to turn in for the night should be the least of your worries. Our array of Hilton Head Island vacation rentals will suit every traveler's lifestyle and budget. Take a deep, warm Island breath At Hilton Head Island, SC, the attention given to the environment has proudly become the blueprint for other developments around the country. During your Island retreat, notice the absence of bright streetlights and flamboyantly-painted buildings. Absorb the Island's appreciation for the environment while you travel down 50 miles of public bike and nature trails or enjoy one of the top 10 family beaches in the country. There's something marvelously different about the relaxed, warm island attitude found at Hilton Head Island that makes it the best family destination for your next vacation. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 - Feb 14, 2014
3 night min stay
Feb 15 - Jun 6, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 7 - Aug 15, 2014
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Aug 16 - Oct 24, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No Smoking Unit. Pets Not Allowed.
A minimum deposit of 30% of the total is due at time of booking. Final payment is due by check 45 days prior to arrival. If a check is not received, your balance will be automatically charged to your credit card on file and a $39 convenience fee will be charged as well.
- Reservation Fee: $89 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Hilton Head Island Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Haig Point at 3 Miles
- Nearest Train: Savannah, Georgia at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 278, William Hilton Parkway at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Shipyard Beach Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Shipyard Golf Club at 1 Miles
About: Our Company, Hilton Head Accommodations has 20 years experience representing over 200 rental properties on Hilton Head Island. Our vacation rental accommodations represent the best value for the vacation dollar.
- Primary: +1 843-842-6556 X11104
Bright and cheery home for your next vacation!
Sofa sleeper and plenty of seating!
Counterspace for cooking!
King bed in master with jacuzzi tub
Queen in 2nd bedroom
Two twins in 3rd bedroom
Eat in fully furnished kitchen
Dining table seating for six
Jacuzzi tub in master
Screened in porch for enjoying the outside!
Beach Umbrellas, Beach Chairs, Sand, Surf & Waves . . . AAAAAAH!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013