Light and Airy, Freshly Updated Oceanfront Jewel
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Key Colony Beach condo description
This light and bright oceanfront residence offers fresh updates, laundry in residence, steps from the pool and ocean. View of the ocean from the second story lanai and superb finishes.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Meet the famous Kayak Dave and let him arrange your personal day of kayak fun and other water sports. The renowned Sombrero Beach is three miles away. Swim with the dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center on nearby Grassy Key. A little further north on Islamorada you can enjoy the Theater of the Sea. Key Colony Beach has a coffee shop, marina and restaurants all within walking distance. Walk to the local marina where you can book a chartered deep see fishing boat. Enjoy golf and tennis at the nearby Par 3 golf course and public courts. The Reef at Marathon Key is fabulous for snorkeling and diving! Enjoy all the best in the Keys - fine dining and casual luxury - from this gem of a place, The Cay at Key Colony Beach. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1200 a week from May 1st until October 31th $1400 a week from November 1st until April 30th TWO WEEK MINIMUM REQUIRED - check-in time 3:00pm, check-out time 11:00am $85 cleaning fee and 12.5% taxes additional Please check calendar for availability before contacting owner
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Key West 50 m unless private in Marathon (3 miles) at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: The Cay at 50 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Key Colony Golf Course at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Key Colony Inn at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1974
About the owner: This special slice of paradise has been in our family for 35 years. It has been well maintained over the years and totally renovated in the last 14 months.
Why the Owner Chose Key Colony Beach:
The proximity to 'all things Keys' abounds here...Not just the relaxed ambiance of the community and the condo in general, but you are a stone's throw from the best of Florida Keys - snorkeling, diving, kayaking, fishing, or just relaxing on the beach. Fabulous restaurants offer delicious menus featuring freshly caught fish. This jewel has been decorated to today's styles and loaded with special features. Two bicycles will allow you to explore Key Colony Beach and beyond.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Beautiful ocean views from the lanai entice you the minute you walk in the door. This freshly updated condo in immaculate condition offers lovely decor, seisal rugs and carpets, high count cotton bedding and bath towels, kitchen with stainless appliances, and in-residence washer and dryer, all new in the last 14 months.
- Primary: +1 847-609-9586
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Light, Fresh and Airy! Delightful living space steps from the beach and pool!
Ocean view from lovely lanai
Charming and Cozy, offering lots of seating vignettes
Sunsets, friendships and lots to do!
Large resort style pool just steps from the beach!
Fresh and neutral decor!
Desk area in large bedroom with two queen beds
Walk out to the beach with your cup of coffee every morning!
Lots of shaded areas available on this beach!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 13, 2013