Ocean View Beach Cottage with Designer Interiors * Brand New Listing
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Capistrano Beach cottage description
Located on the Palisades Bluffs above Capistrano Beach...
Drive down a long, private, beautifully landscaped driveway that is only shared with one other house. A fountain and lush tropical plants surround parking for 3 large SUVs or 4 small cars. Just beyond the gate is the front courtyard garden complete with a table and chairs.
The large family room has vaulted ceilings, giant windows and french doors that open out to an oversized deck. Enough art books to fill a library and enough couch space to seat 10 make this house feel like home. A flat screen tv, dvd player, dvr, and dock to play your music keep things entertaining.
The dining room opens up to the ocean breeze and has a large wood burning fireplace and a beautiful dining table that can seat 8.
The kitchen was built for the ultimate chef/hostess with the mostest... It houses more appliances, spices, dishes, and utensils than you could ever need. A stainless steel Island, Double Refrigerator, 2 ovens & a 6 burner stovetop make the cooking experience one to enjoy. Espresso Machine, Crock Pot, Toaster Oven, Toaster, Blender, Juicer, mixer....too many to list. Store your food in the walk in pantry and feel free to borrow some baking ingredients. A breakfast nook just inside the kitchen seats 8.
Outside on the deck, you will immediately notice the beautiful blue ocean and hear the waves crashing. Enough seating for 20, two large heat lamps, and brand new bbq make the entire entertaining experience.
Walk around the deck and find two chez lounges and an outdoor fireplace as well as another large dining table and chairs.
On the first story, you will find two private Master bedrooms both complete with Queen Beds, closets, and their own master bathrooms.
The Sunset Room is located in the south wing and its vaulted ceiling and french doors make the room airy and cozy at the same time. Opening up to the south end of the deck, you can relax in the two chez lounges and enjoy the crackling fire from the outdoor fireplace. This bathroom has two doors so it can be used as the guest bathroom, or can be locked on one side to be used as a private master bath.
The light and bright Riviera Room is located on the north end of the house and has a wall of windows opening up to lush tropical plants and birds.
The laundry room has an oversized washer and dryer and opens to an outdoor yard with compost pile if you are into being organic. A spare stainless steel refrigerator and craft desk area are within the laundry room as well.
Just up the stairs you will find the Big Wave Room. This master bedroom is named after the fact that you can go to sleep and wake up to the sound of crashing waves. A King sized bed, a library of books, a reading chair, and a large picture window that sits between 2 french doors... views are outstanding. A large sectional outdoor couch sits at the very tip of the deck so that you can sit and read amongst the sunset. 2 chez lounges underneath two large umbrellas leave you with the choice : To sun or not to sun. A large flat screen tv, dvd player, dvr, and ipod dock houses all your entertainment needs. The master bathhouse has a large tile shower for two and a free standing bathtub is complete with jets. A walk in closet towers over you and gives you more than enough space to move in and relax...
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Relax and unwind... Our Beach Cottage was transformed into a Vacation Destination by a family of artists, surfers, and designers. We love it and know you will too! Just up the hill from the warm sand and crashing waves ...enjoy breathtaking views of Capistrano and Doheny State Beaches. Nestled in a tropical canyon in between San Clemente and Dana Point Harbor allow you to be centrally located to all the restaurants and activities that will make your stay special. Just learning to surf? We'll suggest local pros to show you how! Rentals are right down the street. Want to have a beer, an appetizer, and stare at the ocean? Sunsets Bar and Grille is down the street at beach level, within walking distance and often has live entertainment! Just down the road is the world famous Dana Point Harbor. Do you paddle outrigger, stand up paddle, kayak, love sport fishing, whale watching, or want to sail?? It's all here waiting for you and the locals are waiting to assist you with various water sports! Enjoy 3 local Farmers Markets and a plethora of casual and fine dining options. We'll get you a list of hot spots that cater to your liking! Did you know Dana Point and Laguna Beach both have a Free Summer Concert Series!? Bring a bottle of wine, a blanket, some cheese - It's fun for the whole family! Like Movies? The brand new Ocean Ranch Cinepolis Movie theatre is within a mile up the road. This is a VIP style movie theatre where the large leather chairs recline & you can enjoy dinner and drinks, while watching a popular new flick! Have you ever had a fried Snicker Bar or seen the World's Biggest Horse? The OC Fair is in town and is great entertainment for the whole family! Check out the concert series! We are less than a couple miles away from the prestigious St. Regis Golf Resort. Relax at the Spa, play some golf and enjoy 5 star dining! Take a free trolley from the Beautiful Ritz Carlton ( 2 miles away) into Laguna Beach and visit the Famous Sawdust Festival, watch the Pageant of the Masters, and enjoy the Art Walk, which occurs the First Thursday of every month! We are located 45 minutes from LAX Airport and 25 minutes from John Wayne Airport. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Verizon Amphitheater, and San Diego Zoo are all less than one hour away!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you for making your house available for us to rent! It was such a great experience and the house is truely beautiful and was stocked with everything we could possibly need! The kids got to see whales and dolphins off of the balcony! We had a truely memorable experience.
- Guest Kerry (Park City, Utah)
- Date of stay 04/19/13
- Review Submitted 05/03/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
Wow.....this house is really special!
Wow.....this house is really special!
We were looking for a beach house to spend a long weekend with a few of our adult children and we found the perfect place! Our objective was to stay put. We love to cook, relax, and enjoy the ocean and the house is completely equipped for those exact needs and so much more. The view of the water is spectacular and the beach is a 5-6 minute walk from the house. Very spacious home with plenty of nooks to escape. The photos are EXACTLY what the hous looks lik. We had a small unexpected dinner party one night just to show off the house! Thank you for addig to such a memorable weekend.
- Guest Carrie (Lake Bluff, IL)
- Date of stay 02/07/13
- Review Submitted 02/12/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
My family and I recently stayed at this beautiful home and absolutely loved it. The home is comfortable and beautifully appointed and the owners are helpful and easy to work with. We joked that it felt like we were in a Crate and Barrel/Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma catalog. The photos and the description in this site really do not do it justice. If you like to cook, the kitchen has every gadget you could wish for. The location is convenient to visit the area and the home is just a few minutes away on foot to the beach.
- Guest Slokar (San Luis Obispo, CA USA)
- Date of stay 12/26/12
- Review Submitted 01/07/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Just leaving this morning and want to thank you for renting me your beach house. We spent 3 days at Disneyland and 3 days "hanging" around Dana Point and the beach. Your house was just what we were looking for: something close to the beach, something with a view, something very comfortable and lastly close to Disneyland. The wave room and upper terrace were my favorites - living in Colorado we don't get to fall asleep listening to the ocean. We couldn't have asked for more. In fact, I really hope we might be able to return next year for a redo.
- Guest Brad (Denver, CO)
- Date of stay 10/13/12
- Review Submitted 10/28/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
$350. per night $2,400. per week $8,500. per month No Smoking Refundable Damage Deposit Required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne Airport at 23 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dana Point Harbor at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Juan Capistrano at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 5 Freeway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Capistrano Beach at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sunsets Bar & Grille at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 110 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St Regis Golf Resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Izza Pizzaria at 0.75 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: This beach cottage was decorated with surfing, art, travel, and love in mind. Enjoyment is always top priority!
Why Capistrano Beach:
The energy and ocean breezes that flow into this house, make every day a good day.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Book a massage from our highly recommended massage therapist upon request. Private parking for up to 4 cars, and tons of available street parking. This house is great for romance, a vacay with friends, a traveling family, and the executive that wants to get away.
- Fax: 949 533-1263 949 533-1263
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Ocean View
Beautiful Dining Room & Table Settings
Kitchen complete with appliances
Outdoor Seating with Ocean View
Expansive deck wraps around the side of the house.
Sunset Room Bath
Also, an outdoor fireplace
Riviera Room Bath
Ocean view from the bed.
Jet Tub and shower for 2.
View from laying in bed in Big Wave Room
At the bottom of a long, secluded driveway
French Doors and Fireplace accommodate the dining experience
View from lower deck
Sunset Room complete with french doors opening out to deck.
Off of San Onofre Room, two chez lounges and a hammock.
Big Wave Room
Two chez lounges and umbrellas
Big Wave Room Bath
Stunning Ocean View from both upstairs and downstairs decks.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 13, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.