Silverado 1 BR/1 BA. Lovely Condo, Prime Location!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Napa condo description
This is one of the most centrally located units at Silverado...close walking distance to Silverado's Spa, pools, tennis, golf, restaurants, & Mansion. TWO double beds....perfect for guys golf weekends, girls get-aways or families. There's also a bar fridge and a coffee maker for your convenience. A front patio faces a lovely garden courtyard where there is a private pool for the units surrounding it (including yours!). RESERVATIONS NEED TO BE MADE AT LEAST 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK IN TO INSURE YOUR RECEIPT OF KEYS.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Silverado Resort and Spa is the perfect vacation getaway. Tucked into the rolling hills of world-famous Napa Valley Wine Country, the resort is an oasis of relaxation and fun for families, business groups, a “Girls Get-Away”, a Guys-Golf-Weekend”, or a romantic couples retreat. Enjoy wine tours and tastings at Northern California’s best wineries and discover why Silverado Resort and Spa is a legendary name in Napa Valley. Play a round of golf on one of Silverado’s two award-winning, PGA championship courses. Maybe you’d prefer a soothing fireside massage in Silverado’s full service spa, or a vigorous workout in their fully equipped gym. Take a dip in one of many swimming pools or play a game of tennis on one of 13 courts. Afterwards you can explore the many hiking and biking trails that surround you. Of course, Silverado’s close proximity to more than 200 wineries means you're never too far away from a spectacular Pinot Noir or Chardonnay. If you want a superb meal to go with that special bottle of wine, there are countless restaurants providing amazing gastronomical delights nearby! If you don’t feel like driving, how about a special candlelit meat at Silverado’s Royal Oak restaurant, or maybe just a relaxing cocktail on the Patio Terrace? After a busy day in the boardroom, on the green, or in a vineyard, retreat to your guest room and experience divine relaxation in a cozy and well appointed living area with a lovely garden view. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
LOW SEASON=11/1-4/30 HIGH SEASON=5/1-10/31 --- $90 Cleaning fee --- 12.07% Tax WEEKEND=Fri/Sat(+Sun on 3day weekends)TWO night minimum rental for weekends. LOW SEASON Weekend=$125. LOW SEASON Weekday=$100 HIGH SEASON Weekend=$150. HIGH SEASON Weekday=$150 $100 Deposit confirms booking and is refundable until 30 days before reserved date 10% discount on your next stay if you refer us to a friend who books with us!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Barpub: Silverado Main Lounge at Napa
- Nearest Golf: Silverado Resort at Napa
- Nearest Restaurant: Royal Oak or The Grill at Silverado at Napa
Year Purchased: 1967
About the owner: The Napa Valley has special meaning to our family as they were pioneers in the California Wine Industry, and it is now our California home. We come here to relax and savor all that this gorgeous area has to offer. We hope YOU feel at home in our home too!
Why the Owner Chose Napa:
We absolutely adore the atmosphere in Napa. The mornings are so special, especially when you get a glimpse of a lovely hot-air balloon sailing by in the distance, and the evenings are SPECTACULAR, especially in the warm summer months. Everywhere you turn, there is something beautiful to observe. We are truly blessed to have access to such a wonderful and unique spot on this planet.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is one of the few units that is on the ground floor with no one living above. It is located in one of the 3 original condo areas as you approach the Clubhouse Mansion. Our unit has been in our family since the Silverado Resort was founded! Our happy memories there are countless!
- Primary: 650-342-2628
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Two double beds, desk, table w/2 upholstered chairs & bar fridge.
TV in armoire. Table & upholstered chairs to right. Courtyard door on Rt.
Garden courtyard. Private pool area is ahead and to the left.
Computer desk in bedroom, vanity w/ bar fridge. Coffee maker.
Private pool for B/C condos. Just a very short walk from your front door!
Silverado Mansion. Our unit is to the right of where the photograph is standing
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013