Nicely Updated Studio Condo Great Fall/Winter Retreat & Skiers Resort!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pagosa Springs condo description
This beautifully furnished, ground floor, condo has a queen murphy bed and sleeper sofa in the living room. Off this room is a covered deck. There is a woodburning stove for a cozy fire. It has a full kitchen, separate dining area and full bath. There is a coin operated laundry in the building.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Murphy Beds (1) Queen size murphy
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Tons of stuff to do in this beautiful little mountain town. The Pagosa Hot Springs are a wonderful way to spend the day soaking in the relaxing warm waters or make a great evening resting spot after a long day on the slopes at Wolf Creek Ski Area. Wolf Creek boasts 'the most snow in Colorado' and is only a short 30 minute drive to the lift from the condo. Lots of hunting, fishing, hiking, ATV'ing, horseriding, mountain biking to be had just out your back door with litterally millions of public acres to access in the local San Juan national forest. Golf course, lake, basketball and tennis courts, playground, mini-golf, and hot air ballon rides all within a few hundred yards of the condo! Lots of local, quaint little shops in town. If the local shopping isn't enough, Durango is just an hour away and offers all the shopping one could desire with a nice downtown area full of local shops and other major retailers one would expect to find in a larger town. Durango also offers the historic narrow gauge train with a beautiful all day ride to Silverton and just a little further down the road are the indian ruins at Mesa Verde. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$80/day ($95/day holiday) $489/week $749/bi-weekly $1069/month Tax included Minimum 2 nights stay. Check-In: After 3 P.M. Check-Out: 10 A.M Reservation Deposit: $200, except on Christmas, Spring Break, and monthy rentals a non-refundable deposit shall be 1/2 the rental rate. Full payment of balance is due 2 weeks before arrival. Cancellation Policy: a 30 day notice to cancel is required for refund of the reservation deposit. No refund given for Christmas,spring break,or monthly rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Durango Airport at 55 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Hwy 160 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Wolf Creek Ski Area at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pagosa Springs Golf Club at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are both Wildlife Biologists living in Omaha, NE. Marie was raised in Virginia and Chris was raised in Oklahoma.
Why the Owner Chose Pagosa Springs:
Chris was born in nearby Durango, CO and his family has been vacationing in this area for many years. This property was purchased by family and was passed on to us a few years ago.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We both enjoy hunting, fishing, and skiing the San Juan mountains surrounding Pagosa. We feel Pagosa 'has it all'. Absolutely beautiful scenery with a town that is just big enough to provide some amenities but not so big that it has lost its small town feel.
- Primary: 402-660-0108
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living area with Murphy bed pulled down.
Dining area and entryway
Full kitchen with stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
View of living area and backporch door from kitchen
Nearby view of local golf course and pagosa peak in the background.
Pagosa Lake less than 300 yards away.
Bathroom and extra vanity from entryway
Extra vanity mirror by the entrance
Outside view of the condominium complex
Pagosa Golf Course just a short walk from your door step.
View of the tennis courts.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 15, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.