Self-Catering Cottage Between Versailles & Chartres, France
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Our self-catering cottage is situated in the grounds of a calm, quiet French chateau B&B. With over 20 acres of gardens and woods at your disposal, it's a countryside oasis that's within easy striking distance of some of France's best-loved sites.
The spacious 125 sq. m. (1375 sq. ft.) 2-story layout makes it ideal for families who want to slow down and spend a few days visiting Versailles, Chartres, Fontainbleau, Paris and even the eastern end of the Loire Valley. We can also tell you about many lesser known places to see, local markets, etc.
Versailles is 30 minutes away by car, while Chartres is just 20 minutes away. You can take the train to Paris from our local station (Epernon), which is 10 minutes away by car. It's a 40 minute trip to Gare Montparnasse. However, there is no public transportation between our village and the station, so you need to have a car if you plan on staying with us.
- 135 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Location Type: rural, village The cottage is situated about 1 hour southwest of Paris, between Versailles (home of the famous chateau) and Chartres (home of the famous cathedral). It is an idea base for trips into Paris, Versailles, Chartres, Fontainbleau and Giverny. It is located in a quiet country village. You will need a car if you plan on staying here. Paris is a 45 minute train ride from our local station in Epernon. The eastern end of the Loire Valley is an easy day trip....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Year Round Aug 1 2012-Dec 31 2012 900/wk 150/nt 3,000/mo min 3nts Maximum capacity: 6 people. accepts credit card
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Orly at 70 Miles
- Nearest Train: Epernon (main Chartres-Paris train line) at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A11 at 15 Miles
Cottage du Potager Exterior
View of dining room
One of the upstairs bedrooms
The bedroom of one of the upstairs suites
View of dining room table
Bedroom of the other upstairs suite
View from the suite's sitting area
View of the suite's sitting area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013