Exquisite Cape Style Cottage on Two Acres Lake Front Abutting Forest
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Niagara Falls cottage description
2003 Cape Style Cottage on two acres lake front abutting forest. 2200 square feet. Master bedroom up overlooking lake, large double sink bathroom attached including large tub and separate shower, huge walk in closet. King bed with new linens, comforter and pillows, pillow top mattress. Second upstairs bedroom has two twin beds. Overlooks orchards and lake. Full second bathroom up. Living room with fireplace and LED 42' TV with Direct TV. Tastefully appointed. Open kitchen and dining with large picture windows over looking Lake and forest. Large deck just outside kitchen door. Patio table seats four with nice cushions. Lovely garden. Kan Jam and Frisbee. Finished out basement (not included in the 2200 sq ft.) with wet bar and pool table in great condition. Darts. Quality berber carpet in basement, LCD large screen 46' TV with DVR. Leather couch. Office attached to living room and hallway on first floor. Desk and file cabinet for temporary use. Guest bedroom on first floor with queen bed. Full size guest bathroom first floor. Central HVAC. Built in 2003. In excellent condition. Kitchen has gas stove and oven, Jennair brand. Large stainless fridge and freezer. Microwave over stove. Large picture window. Coffee maker. Washer and Dryer with utility sink.
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Three full bathrooms. Two up one first floor.
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Gorgeous Cape structure 2200 square feet on two acres lake front abutting lush forest. Drive the Seaway Trail past neat farm houses, then north through apple orchards and a winery--a converted convent--part of the Niagara Wine Trail. More orchards. Unpretentious lake homes and cottages set privately on an acre plus per, lush lawns and an abundance of huge old trees. See Lake Ontario and our house, lake front next to the forest. ...moreless
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Visit Niagara Falls US side, Goat Island, and walk next to top of the Falls. Or, go to the bottom of the falls and board Maid of the Mist. During warm months, ride the Whirlpool Jet Boat that departs from Lewiston or Niagara on the Lake (Canada). You can see the floor of the river when standing on the dock of the Jet Boat Rides. While visiting Lewiston, enjoy an excellent meal at the Waterfront Restaurant overlooking the azure Niagara Gorge. Casual outside seating or white linen table clothes inside. Terrific food and drinks. Visit Fort Niagara for a historical tour. If you like to fish, you've come to the right place. Newfane-Olcott was recently designated the best fishing spot in the world. Call Legal Limit Charters and talk to Captain Rich. Tour the Niagara WIne Trail. Or, just hang out on the lake house deck and take in the aesthetics of lake and trees from the deck or front porch. Be certain to drop by any of the many farmers markets and roadside produce stands for local, seasonal fruits and vegetables. Foodie heaven. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$200 per night for two people; $50 per additional person; Maximum of six people. $300 Security Deposit. We do not lease to smokers. No pets. Rental Agreement and Guest Guidelines required. No gatherings. We reserve the right to do credit and background checks.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Buffalo NIagara at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Buffalo I guess at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I90 Buffalo, approx 45 miles at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Olcott Beach . at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The best bar: Wilson Boat House 10 mi. or so at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cross Country at 13 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lockport Country Club at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Olcott Beach at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We bought this house in 2012 as our second home. I've lived in Central Texas for many years but grew up between the Great Lakes of Ontario and Erie.
Why the Owner Chose Niagara Falls:
This lake house provides natural beauty and elegant comfort, with two acres of lawn, a forest and a huge gorgeous lake. It's near to world famous fishing and Niagara Falls. In autumn the trees provide reds and golds and every color in between, without the tourist element found in New England. A bounty of local fruits and vegetables are available at road stands and farmers markets from June through October. On Niagara Wine Trail. Lake Ontario attracts many sailboaters. There are birds galore including geese.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Lovely interiors. Lovely views. Comfort, aesthetics, proximity to tourist attractions and fishing.
- Primary: +1 512 338-1030 9:00AM CT to 9:00PM CT
- Secondary: +1 512 983-3298 Text 24/7; Call 8:00AM to 9:30PM CT
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deck in the AM.
The front door.
The stairs leading to the second floor.
Living room. Lake Ontario, turquoise and navy, out the windows.
The dining room.
Front of the lake house. FYI.
The view when you look up from your book.
Picture window in dining room.
Upstairs second bath.
Master bath, connected to master bedroom, upstairs.
Maid of the Mist at the foot of Niagara Falls. Less than an hour's drive.
Walking to the front door.
The living room, and kitchen's large picture window in the back ground.
LED 42 inch with Direct TV. For after sunset.
From the kitchen island. A Bose Wave system. Water and trees, framed.
Round dinner time.
The front porch for afternoon reading.
King Salmon? Not sure. That is my son. I'm certain.
The kitchen whose corner sink will eventually be put on the island!
Guest full bath, down stairs.
From Deck. This has not been photoshopped.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.