Contemporary Studio in Seabright
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Cruz studio description
Blonde ash floors, clerestory windows and a modern feel to this clean, contemporary one story studio. Two French lounge chairs turn in to two twin beds…or use as a king. Contemporary kitchen with Thermador cooktop and microwave/convection oven.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- My cottage is located just four blocks from the steps to Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. From there, you can walk to Castle (Sea bright) Beach, and to the beach restaurants and sites. There is whale watching and tourist sailing available at the harbor. I am an easy bike ride or walk to the Main beach and board walk. Must do: mmmmm Seasonal. Right now, Shakespeare Santa Cruz and Cabrillo Stage. In October, Open Studios. But, always, nature is a source of re-creation. Hiking, Biking, ocean kayaking, and more are available year round. We have many wineries and fine restaurants in the area. Sunday brunch at ' the Buttery' with live music is a treat, as are Tuesday ' neighbor nights' at La Posta. Kuumbwa Jazz club on Monday nights has world class concerts. The various farmers markets in the area are abundant sources of organic produce.I am never bored in Santa Cruz; we have eight art cinema screens and 11 others, within the City limits....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1,150/month $600/week; 1 week minimum
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Jose, at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Jose at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seabright, Castle Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: La Posta ( Wines) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: De la veaga at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Posta, LInda's Seabreeze Cafe,Charlie Hong Kong at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a cook, gardener, dancer, walker, swimmer and I love France and Italy. I loved this property the minute I discovered it, because it is the perfect home for someone like me. I hope that I will find tenants who will also enjoy the contemporary feel of this home. I bought it because the location, while near the beach, is quiet and out of the way. One can walk to many restaurants and other activities… when I am not working, I love to ride my bike or walk to everything I do.
Why the Owner Chose Santa Cruz:
It is delightful! a private patio with non-fruiting olive tree and a light filled main room. There is room to move in the space. There is a wonderful sound system and the kitchen was created for a real cook. You can walk or bike to down town and to local restaurants.The neighborhood is terrific.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Seabright, Santa Cruz, and all the benefits our community has to offer.
- Primary: + 831-420-2629
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.