Manizales, Great Choice for Your Vacation, Great Price.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manizales apartment description
The apartment has been designed for the western travelers to meet the high quality and standards expected, and allow for a comfortable place to relax and unwind while exploring the gorgeous city of Manizales. The apartment is fully equipped with one bedroom (queen size bed), one bathroom, living room area with one additional convertible bed (also queen size), fully equipped kitchen, TV - cable, Wi Fi access, 1 parking space.
Manizales is a city surrounded by green mountains. There are many things to see and do. Manizales is a family friendly city. The city has a real European, small town atmosphere. The air is always fresh and temperature range between 50 - 70's Farenheit. The city has large eco - parks such as 'Los Yarumos,' 'Reserva Ecologica Rio Blanco,' 'Recinto del Pensamiento,' 'Parque Los Nevados,' 'Termalos del Otono,' and others. It contains beautiful views overlooking the city and affords views of mountains and a volcano overlooking the city. There are many hiking trails, nature walks, and great horse riding views.'El Nevado Del Ruiz' is one of the three volcanic formations that contain glaciers and snow. During Sunrise offers a view that you won't forget.
On the other side of the city, stands the impressive, beautiful Cathedral of Manizales. Its massive size is impressive and famous for its elaborate gold canopy and beautiful, large stained-glass windows. The Cathedral is also the third tallest in Latin America. Manizales is a city full of art, music, theater and very active night life with very reasonable prices. The city held several important cultural events such as Manizales International Theater Festival, one of the major theater events in Latin America, Manizales Jazz Festival, Manizales Fair in January and others
Also the region is famous in Colombia for its hot springs such as Termales Del Otono, Santa Rosa, and Nevado. Each contains a hot pool where the public gather to soak and relax.
Manizales, as many other areas of Colombia has a high reputation for its excellent medical, cosmetic, esthetical and dental treatments and surgeries, with unbeatable prices without sacrificing the quality. You can find vacuum reduction massage, cavitations, anti cellulites and other one for just $200 for ten - 1 hour sessions.
We also offer the possibility to spend a few days in our Mountain coffee Farm in the surrounding plantations. The wooden hacienda harvests some of the world best coffee. The colors of the plantation make of this place a paradise that invites you to contemplate nature.
Please feel free to contact me for further questions or recommendations, and I also attached some pictures that speak by
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- PERIODIC EVENTS • Annual Fair of Manizales (Feria de Manizales) [January] • Bullfighting Season of Manizales [January] • International Coffee Beauty Pageant [January] • Image Festival [April] • International Theater Festival [September/October] • Manizales Jazz Festival [September/October] ATTRACTIONS The Cathedral of Manizales, a neo-Gothic church • Gold museum of the Banco de la Republica • Museum of Natural History Universidad de Caldas • Museum of Art Universidad de Caldas • Archaeological Museum Universidad de Caldas • Botanical Garden Universidad de Caldas • Natural Museum of Histories CC • Museum of Science and the Game Universidad Nacional de Colombia TOURISM: • Cathedral of Manizales, the third tallest in Latin America, at 113 meters • Nevado del Ruiz Natural Park (with caves and snow) • Thoughts Recinct Park (El Recinto del Pensamiento) • Los Yarumos Ecological Park • Ruiz Hot Springs ('Thermal Waters') • Otún Hot Springs ('Thermal Waters') • La Rochela • Santágueda • Simon Bolivar Park • (Francisco Jose de) Caldas Park • Rustic Club • Manizales Club • Route of Nereidas • Route to Neira • Route of Rioclaro • Route of Chinchiná • Route of La Cabaña • Murillo Route • Route of 'Cerro Bravo' • Paramo Cocteles ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$69-90/night, $400-500/week, $1100 - 1300/month Price depend on season , holiday. Booking deposit, then balance payable once inside. Payment prefered through paypal (Free), you can pay balance cash there, We arrange free airport pickup.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: La Nubia at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Avenida Paralela at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: La Plata at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Parque Los Nevados at 17 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Centro Comercial Sancancio at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We grew up in Manizales, a city in the middle of the mountains. We love our city, and we know you will fall in love too. Many people around the world are finding that the city has a lot to offer to tourist. We are currently in Manizales and we can offer you support and advise.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We treat our guest as friends, with respect and professionalism, and most importantly, we want to share with you every bit of information about Manizales and the Colombian Coffee Growers Axis so you will have an amazing life - changing experience.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our Mountain Hacienda
Valle Del Cocora
Valle del Cocora
Our Mountain Wooden Hacienda
Valle del Cocora
Recinto del Pensamiento
Parque Los Yarumos
Nevado Del Ruiz.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 17, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.