Modern Lodge at Beautiful Lake Mary Ronan
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Proctor house description
Our home sits on 20 pristine acres of Ponderosa and Tamarack pines overlooking Lake Mary Ronan. For as far as you can see, there is not another house in sight, just mountains, trees and lake views. Located 7 miles off of U.S. highway 93 on the west side of Flathead Lake, Lake Mary Ronan sits at the end of the road.. There is no through traffic at all, which provides a very serene and quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The house itself is a custom built 4 bedroom 2 bath home and is divided up to provide privacy within. The main living area and kitchen are connected to the sleeping wing by a 40 foot long, 7 foot wide gallery that has access to the outdoor dining area and can be closed off to insure quiet for the late sleepers.. The house itself is 2100 sq. ft. with 2000 sq. ft. of outdoor terraces, and there are sliding glass doors from all rooms to invite nature inside and easy access to the hot tub. The bedrooms are set up for comfort with great views from all, and we have 1 king, 2 queens, and a set of twin bunks. The main bathroom in the sleeping wing has a large soaking tub, a shower, a washer and dryer, and even a fireplace! The main living area is very cozy, with lake views through a stretch of glass 16 feet wide where you can sit and watch the fire in the outdoor fire ring or the horseshoe game going on outside. A 46' LCD HD TV and a DVD player provides entertainment for watching movies from the video library and a stereo system provides music indoors and out. A custom rock wood burning, gas starting fireplace graces the corner of the room and provides a warm atmosphere on the cool nights in the mountains. A bedroom and bathroom with a shower are located right off of the main living area, which can be closed off with the mahogany pocket doors for privacy at night. There are sliding glass doors to the back terrace, another more private space to sit and read and relax while gazing out into the woods. The Murphy bed in this room folds up and out of the way during the day, which gives you even more space to enjoy. The gourmet kitchen boasts a commercial 48' 6- burner stove with a grill, a flat top and double ovens with broilers and a commercial stainless hood system. The large pantry provides ample space for groceries and dry goods and holds small appliances like the popcorn machine, the pasta machine, blenders etc. The kitchen also has a 29 sq.ft. refrigerator/ freezer, a dishwasher, a huge butcher block island with hand sink and is fully equipped and stocked with small appliances, flatware, plates, glasses etc. The garage provides plenty of room for your toys and is set up for cleaning game and has an electronic dart board.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Lake Mary Ronan Lodge, just one mile away, offers a full bar and restaurant, boat rental and baithouse. Enjoy fireworks in the summer, the blues festival in the fall, ice golf and snowmobile poker runs in the winter, and gambling and Sunday brunch year round. Also on the Lake Mary Ronan is the historic Camp Tuffit, an Adirondack style camp that is a throwback to old style family fun. The annual crayfish races are attended by hundreds. Mission Mountain Winery is just down the road with a tasting room open daily May through October. Sip wine under the pergola while watching the sailboats in Dayton Harbor. Sailboats can be rented at the old bank building in Dayton across from the organic farm. For the 4 wheelers and dirt bikers, the famous Wild Bill Recreation Area is nearby and offers miles of trails and obstacles. Lake Mary Ronan Lodge sponsors several poker runs a year through the area trails ......a great way to take in the views with some of the locals.No need to trailer your toys, access the trail system right from the house. Long distance bicycling and mountain biking are also popular here. The Confederated Salish and Kootenia Indian Reservation is a short drive and offers fabulous views of Chief Cliff, a prime spirit-quest landmark. Standing Arrow Pow Wow is held in July and is open to the public. For a nice day trip, head to the town of Hot Springs. There are several natural pools to choose from, and restaurants for lunch or dinner. Polson, a half hour drive south boasts a golf course on the shores of Flathead Lake, live theater, shopping, art galleries, and restaurants. Boat tours and rafting companies are ready to take you out on the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississippi. Lakeside, 20 minutes north offers the Tamack brew pub with great food and live music, the Docks lakeshore dining and more boat rentals and fishing guides as well as the Blacktail Ski Resort for all your winter fun....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Secluded and peaceful
Secluded and peaceful
We had a wonderful stay in your beautiful home. We were looking for a peaceful place to get away for the holidays and this place was perfect. The view of the lake was spectacular, and everything was nice and clean, and there was plenty of fire wood! I would recommend this home to anyone who is looking for secluded luxury.
- Guest Chris A.
- Date of stay 12/23/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, pet owners.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 29
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Pet Fee: $100 + tax
- cleaning fee: $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Glacier International Airport, Kalispell at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish, Montana..Amtrak at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 93 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Mary Ronan at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lake Mary Ronan Lodge at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Blacktail Mountain at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Polson Bay Golf Course at 25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lake Mary Ronan Lodge at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Scott and Kerry Nagel built this home as a city girl/ country boy oasis. While Scott enjoys the wilderness and all of its outdoor recreation, Kerry works on her art. Our Northwest- coastal style home with high end contemporary finishes is the best of both worlds. We have both been in the food and beverage industry forever, and built and ran Wasabi Sushi Bar in Whitefish before selling it in 2008.
We chose this property because of its beauty and its privacy. It also gives us access to two lakes, one being a quaint fishing lake and the other being a large recreational lake. We also chose this spot above the lake for the great views, the deeded lake access and the privacy and quiet that comes with being off the lakeshore.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house and property is very unique. it was built to enjoy nature and the outdoors as well for art, food, wine and the finer things in life. The gallery with the outdoor space attached gives a sense of both city and country living at the same time.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Evening at home
outdoor dining and bedroom terraces
wilderness.... no neighbors!
kitchen and dining
bathroom with shower
queen size room with terrace and hot tub access
view of Lake Mary Ronan from fire pit
Back terrace of house
Main living area
bedroom off main living area
main living area with lake views
King size bed with sliding door to hot tub
view from the back woods
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 03, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.