Four Seasons Vermont Country Cape
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Plymouth house description
This cape cod style home located in Plymouth, Vermont is centrally located for vacationers to enjoy throughout all four seasons. The first floor has an open, eat-in kitchen that leads to the dining/living room. The living room has a flat screen tv with a DVD/VCR player and a wood burning stove to keep you warm on those cold Vermont evenings. Both the kitchen and dining areas combined can comfortably seat 10 people.
The first floor master bedroom has an attached bath with a shower stall and a stackable washer/dryer. There is a twin bunk bed room and additional guest bedroom on the first floor, as well as the main bathroom with a shower stall. The second floor has a large den complete with flat screen tv and a wii/DVD/VCR player for the kids to play with and watch movies. Off of the den is the fourth bedroom which has two twin beds and one full sized bed.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
Kitchen towels, hand towels and bath mats provided for both bathrooms. Blankets, pillows and comforters provided for all beds. Renter must bring their own sheets, pillow cases, bath and beach towels....moreless
- Wood Stove:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- There are a large variety of board games located in a dresser in the upstairs den, including Scrabble, Taboo, etc. In addition, there are puzzles, legos and Matchbox cars and race tracks to entertain younger guests. We welcome you to use the sleds on those winter days when you don't feel like heading to the slopes but still want to enjoy the great Vermont snow! During the warmer months, there are also games located inside the garage including boccee, horseshoes, frisbee, etc. to enjoy in the yard....moreless
- Video Library:
- Video Game Console:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Dialup Access
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- This vacation home is located in the heart of the Green Mountains and is just off of Route 100 in Plymouth. Take a leisurely ride along Route 100 to explore the many local shops and businesses in autumn when the foliage is at its peak. During the winter, this home is a five minute ride to Okemo Mountain and a 20 minute ride to Killington. Enjoy sledding right in our own backyard and stay warm by the outdoor fire pit. We also have access to the VAST snowmobile trails and cross country skiing/snow shoeing trails are just across the street. In the spring, enjoy hiking and biking along many of the designated trails throughout the region. During the summer months, enjoy kayaking, fishing and swimming at Lake Amherst which is less than a five minute walk away. Enjoy summer concerts, fireworks and festivals in the many towns surrounding Plymouth. This Plymouth home is truly a four season vacation destination. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful country home! Very Convenient! Great Ski Trip!!
Beautiful country home! Very Convenient! Great Ski Trip!!
Our family of 4 had a wonderful time at this home. It was bigger than we needed - but nice to have the extra living room upstairs with the second TV for the kids. It was just a few miles from Okemo - very convenient! It was about a 10 minute drive to the main base lodge - and the Jackson Gore base was even closer. The wood burning stove was wonderful - my husband kept commenting that it was much warmer than the one we have at home - and there was plenty of wood in the garage. The house was very clean and the owners were very responsive to our questions. They provided an enormous binder of information about the area as well as emergency numbers and phone numbers of neighbors - always nice to have. I would definitely recommend the house to anyone who wants some peace and quiet at the end of their ski day!
- Guest amy h.
- Date of stay 02/15/13
- Review Submitted 02/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you for your review Amy. We are glad that you and your family had a nice time on your vacation and we welcome you back the next time you visit Vermont! Sincerely, Tom and Michele Wenchell
Family ski trip
Family ski trip
We love this home. It is very nice, comfy and beautiful place. We were positively surprise when we entered the house. Looks much better than on the pictures. It is very clean and just like home. We love it. My kids love to go sledding right in the backyard. My husband loved that there were no telephone service, because he had true vacation this time with no calls from work :) We really enjoy it. We would love to go back one day. Thank You for sharing with us this special place.
- Guest Anna (New York)
- Date of stay 12/28/12
- Review Submitted 01/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you so much Anna. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you are planning to visit Vermont again. Sincerely, Michele Wenchell
Summer: June-August $175/night (Sunday-Thurs.), $250/night (Friday-Sat.) Autumn: September-October $250/night (Sunday-Thurs.), $300/night (Friday - Sat.) Winter: November-March $300/night (Sunday - Thurs.), $350/night (Friday - Sat.) Spring: April-May $150/night (Sunday-Thurs.), $200/night (Friday - Sat.) *Holidays - New Years, MLK, President's Day, Memorial Day,4th of July, Labor Day Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents Day - Contact owner for rates* (Prices do not include $100 cleaning fee and 9% VT sales tax)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ski: Okemo at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: We bought this vacation home in 2006 so that our family could enjoy the many year round activities Vermont has to offer. We both grew up in New England and wanted to have a vacation home that is a close drive to our home in Connecticut.
We love Vermont and chose this home because it is centrally located to lakes, ski mountains and many other activities to enjoy.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Vermont Country Cape
Dining room area
Master bedroom with attached bathroom/laundry
1st floor bunkbed room
2nd floor bedroom
Living room area with flat screen tv/DVD/VCR player and wood burning stove
Open kitchen area that leads out to the screened in porch
1st floor guest bedroom
Upstairs den with flat screen tv with wii console/DVD/VCR player.
Screened in porch
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 20, 2013