VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Welcome to Paradise! Fully furnished 2BR with two queen beds, ceramic tiled bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, coffee maker, blender and mixer. Two blocks to beach! Only 1 mile to Seaside and 1.5 miles to the Publix on 395.
Things You Must Do While in Seagrove (or you’ll have to come back)
• Visit the Food Truck district in Seaside. We highly recommend the meatloaf melt at The Meltdown on 30A. Your cardiologist does not.
• Eat the Grouper Sandwich at George’s in Alys Beach. Garden & Gun named it one of the “100 Things You Must Eat Before You Die”.
• Rent a bike from Big Fish Bike Rentals and cruise the 30A bike path, which runs along Highway 30A amid gorgeous homes and stunning dune views. Big Fish is within walking distance of the Bungalow, a block east of Tom Thumb. They’ll also deliver and pick up your bikes for free.
• Sip rich coffee and nibble 'beach meets west' specialties at the Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove. Just a mile west towards Seaside. Best coffee on 30A. While you’re there, pick up a refrigerated meal for dinner and pretend you made it from scratch.
• Indulge in breakfast at Fish Out of Water restaurant in Water Color. Crispy Bourbon Vanilla French Toast anyone?
• Listen to the tree-frog chorus (in summer) from the lake behind the Bungalows.
• Stroll through the flora, fauna and water features in Water Color. Don’t miss the blown- glass and metal cattails near the boathouse. They light up at night.
• Like your apple fritters the size of cat’s head? Hit The Donut Hole on Highway 98. There's a new one where 30 meets 98 at the end of Rosemary Beach.
• Relive your college days at the infamous Red Bar in Grayton Beach. And remember to bring cash. They don’t accept credit cards. My husband discovered this the hard way.
Our favorite restaurants: 1. The Perfect Pig in Seagrove 2. Edward's in Rosemary Beach 3. George's in Alys Beach
Winter 2014/2015 Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2015 2 night min stay
Spring Mar 1 - May 9, 2015 2 night min stay
Summer 2015 May 10 - Aug 15, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$49
Cleaning$100 + tax
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We love 30A! We live North Carolina but love Seagrove. It's a little slice of heaven. We hail from eastern North Carolina and the southwestern Virginia mountains. If you studied at UNC or UVA (or UNCG, Harvard or University of Iowa); you are serial renovators; or you make a living with words, then we have something in common!
Why the Owner Chose The Bungalows At Seagrove: Seriously? It's the most adorable community in Seagrove Beach. Tin roofs, clapboard siding, real working shutters, two pools and a fabulous group of neighbors. It's like a cottage village.