Exceptional Wide-Water Views!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, pool home, located on the Southern end of the Island and overlooking a wide-water canal. The pool area has a Western exposure so that one can catch sun most of the day and relax in the evenings out on the patio and enjoy the beautiful evening skies.
The house has great space with a family room, sitting room, and a large open kitchen with wonderful views of the wide water and pool area. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom and a small sitting area to watch TV. The guest bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the house; each with a queen-sized bed. One of the guest rooms even has a loft area with a desk (for those who must work during vacation), and a pull out couch.
This home is available on a weekly or monthly basis.
*Please be advised that this home is for sale. However, we do require a minimum 24-hour showing request*
- 2666 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Covered Parking
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Marco Island is the largest of Florida's Ten Thousand Islands, located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida. It has been described as Magical, Mystical and Paradise. The attraction is tropical sun-washed white-sand beaches and a casual easy paced life style. Sunshine, frolicking dolphins, and all of the water and sun sports that go with the beaches are available for your pleasure. As you cross the Jolley Bridge and look out over the Island and water ways, you get a sense you are entering paradise....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
1-1-2013 to 4-15-2013 $2500 a week 4-16-2013 to 11-15-2013 $1495 a week 11-16-2013 to 12-20-2013 $2000 a week 12-21-2013 to 12-31-2013 $2500 a week Rates do not include Exit-cleaning Fee $175, 10% Tax, and Security Dep Waiver $69
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport, RSW at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 1-75 at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Tigertail Beach at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Capt Brien's, Da Vinci's Italian Restaurant at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lely Resort and Golf at 16 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Da Vinci's Italian Restaurant, Sasso's at 2 Miles
Welcome to Mariana Ct
Formal Living Room
Formal Dining Room
Heated pool and spa
Sun deck area
Formal Living Room II
Family Room II
Master Bedroom Reading and TV area
Den/ Loft area
Western Exposure and wide water view
Wide Water View
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013