Large 5 BR 2 BA 2 Car Gar/ Private Pool Best Area Tempe 2.5 Mi Asu
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tempe house description
This extremely nice and very large one level home is tastefully decorated with upscale newer furniture, 3 plasma TV's . The 50' TV is located above the fireplace in the very Large family room where there is a pool table. Two other plasma TV's are located in the Living Room and in the Main bedroom. Sleeps 12-14 people.
The home has a private Pool. King bed in largest bedroom, Queen beds in other3 bedrooms, one double bed in one bedroom and two leather sofa sleepers in large Family room. There is a new, very niceBBQ outside by the Pool with large patio table and chairs. One patio is covered; other patio has a nice large canopy. If the BBQ is used, there is an additional charge of $30 to clean it. BBQ is propane.
Distance from major attractions:
Sky Harbor Airport 10 miles
Mill Avenue/Downtown Tempe 3 miles
Tempe Town Lake 4 miles
Arizona State University (ASU) 3 miles
Tempe Marketplace 6.1 miles
Rio Salado Park 4 miles
ASU Sun Devil Stadium (Football/Fiesta Bowl) 3 miles
Diablo Stadium (Angel's Spring Training) 4.6 miles
Phoenix Municipal Stadium (Athletic Spring Taining) 5 mi
Downtown Scottsdale 9 miles
Downtown Phoenix 14.8 miles
Chandler Fashion Center Maill 6 miles
Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall 6.9 miles
Biltmore Fashion Park 14.3 miles
Phoenix Zoo 6.9 miles
Starbucks 1 mile
Tempe is well known for it's night life and its versitile ammenities to choose from. Downtown Mill Avenue which is defined by it's youthful vitality. Multiple shops and bars. Live music, theatre, comedy, dance performances and local theatres, Broadway productions.
There are more than 21 free museums and art galleries including the ASU art museum which offer a permanent collection of 19th & 20th century American art and a revolving contemporary art exhibit.
Tempe is known for its exciting sporting events like ASU football , ASU baseball and ASU basketball.
MLB spring training. For the athlete that like to compete, Tempe has the Arizona Triathalon, PF Changs Marathon race. Tempe Town Lake offers pro beach volleyball competitions. You can also stop in the for Insight Bowl.
Residents and visitors alike enjoy hiking in Papago Park, South Mountain, and enjoy the endless bike paths scattered throughout the City of Tempe. This City has been named as one of the top biking friendly communities.
This home is located within 2 min. of fur major highways (I-10, US 60, Loop 101 & Loop 202)
Within biking distance to grocery stores, churches, post office and Wal Mart. Quick 5 min. drive to Mill Avenue for a morning latte or evening dinner.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- King size beds (1) One King bed in Master/ main bedroom, Queen size Beds (4) All other 4 bedrooms have new Queen beds, Double Beds (1) One double bed in one of the 5 bedrooms, Twin or Single Beds (1) Two single leather hide a beds in large family room, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Two newer leather hide a beds in Large family room...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- This Tempe home is approx. 3000 sf of living space w/two separate family rooms. One family is set up as a large office and other Family room has pool table, new 47' plasma TV , fireplace and 2 separate leather sofa beds. The home has 5 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The home has a 2 car garage and a large private swimming Pool. There are two hide a bed sleepers in the large family room along with a pool table, fireplace and a NEW Plasma 47' TV. The home sleeps 12-14. Tempe is centrally located in the heart of Phoenix and close to almost everything. The US-60 freeway is less than 1 mile. You will not find a better location in Tempe than Rural and Southern. Grace Community Church is less than 1/2 mile from this large home. Just a great older neighborhood. This home is a single level home with open floor plan, large office off the kitchen and dining area is on the other side of kitchen. The large dining room table seats up to 8, huge Family room w/ Pool Table. There is a laundry room with newer appliances and storage. 2 Car Garage w/ bikes. This is a quiet, safe area of Tempe perfect for dining out, shopping and going to other areas of Phoenix. The home is just 5 minutes to Mill Avenue and ASU campus. This home is within 1 of Kiwanis Park and within 4 minutes of (I-10, US 60, Loop 101,and Loop 202). Wal Mart is less than 1/2 Mile and the Post Office is about 1 1/2 miles from this home. There are two patio areas, one table seats 6 and is a covered patio. The second patio has a large canopy with extra table and chairs. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This house was Just Perfect for our trip! 11 friends came into town for the ASU and Wisconsin Badgers Football game and we all wanted to say together. The house was a wonderful central location and close to ASU! The 5 bedrooms and the layout of the house gave everyone enough space. Plus there was a great outdoor space and a pool that gave us a place to handout and relax! Vacation House Rentals is the only way to travel!!! We are already planning next year!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/12/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers.
A group of us rented this house for our annual spring training trip. The location was great - close to PHX and all the ballparks. It was comfortable and well appointed, the pool table and the pool were nice to have! Thanks very much and we'll definitely keep this house in mind on our future trips to Tempe!
- Guest LF (Portland)
- Date of stay 03/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/15/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you so much for renting the big home in Tempe for your group of friends. You left the home is very good shape; i'd love to have you return.
Friend Reunion Weekend
Friend Reunion Weekend
I rented this house with 4 other friends. The location and layout were great! We were able to get to Tempe quickly and easily for an ASU football game. We also took a short cab ride to Scottsdale for a night out. The property was clean and the owner was accommodating and easy to work with. This is a great f5 BR find in the Tempe area!!
- Guest Amy (Minnesota)
- Date of stay 09/20/12
- Review Submitted 01/31/13
Owner response: Thank you Amy. I hope if you return to Arizona, you consider this home. you left it in perfect condition.
There were 7 of us coming in for the Rock n Roll Marathon and we prefer houses to hotels as it allows us to much more relaxed and save $$. This was a perfect spot for us. VERY convenient to find form the airport and for us the proximity to the finish line at ASU was key. The beds were all comfortable, as were the pillows - not always the case in rentals. We cooked several meals and found the kitchen to be more than adequately stocked for our needs. The fireplace was a nice plus...although it warmed up and the extra wood we bought did not get used...hopefully the folks behind us enjoyed it ! The only down side is that the water pressure and temperature in the showers (there were two) would fluctuate quite a bit when another water appliance kicked in....so watch yourself! No washing dishes or clothes if the shower is on :) Overall, it was a great place for us and in fact, some of our party may be looking at retruning in the fall, so that should be a good endorsement! Cheers and enjoy your stay!
- Guest Go run (Central Texas)
- Date of stay 01/18/13
- Review Submitted 01/24/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+, sightseeing.
Owner response: Hi Jill: I had a plumber look into the water pressuer problem and they are working of the problem. It was wonderful having you and I hope your friend enjoys the home over Ironman.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|High Season (winter) Jan & Feb
Jan 1 - Feb 28, 2014
4 night min stay
|SPRING Break ( March)
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2014
5 night min stay
|HIGH SEASON (April) 2013
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
4 night min stay
May 6 - May 14, 2014
6 night min stay
|FABULOUS SUMMER RATES
May 15 - Sep 30, 2014
4 night min stay
|Fall Season (Oct, Nov, Dec)
Oct 1 - Dec 19, 2014
4 night min stay
Nov 14 - Nov 22, 2014
9 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
On your arrival day, I will try and meet you at the property. All homes will have internet and basic cable. We offer a cleaning service weekly or monthly at a reasonable rate. during summer rates, there will be an extra Utility charge for the Air conditioning.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Train: Light Rail System at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: U S 60 or I-101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Tempe Town Lake at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Doc & Eddies at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Flagstaff at 195 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Dodson Ranch at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Outback at 0.6 Miles
About the owner: I have been in the home rental business for over 40 years and enjoy making my homes beautiful and comfortable for others to enjoy. I started renting out two 3 bedroom homes last year as vacation rentals and love the fact that Vacation renters take good care of my homes. This home on Terrace is one of my favorite homes that I have owned for over 15 years and I decided to try and make it a vacation rental because of it's location, size of home and the fact it has a private pool and 2 car garage. It is the best neighborhood of N Tempe.
- Primary: +1 602 438-0500
- Secondary: +1 480 226-8108 I will not be available Nov. 19th thru end of year
- Tertiary: +1 602 438-0514
- Fax: +1 602 438-0517
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
5 Br 2 Ba home Great area of Tempe Pool/ Pool table & 2 car garage
Dining room table thru kitchen. Gas cooking
View of kitchen
Queen size bed w/ dresser and night stand
Incredible Golf Courses!
Stroll along Tempe Town Lake
Take the Angels Baseball Trolley
Living room w/ large plasma TV
Kitchen view from family room entrance
This is the photo of the two leather hide a beds that are extremely comfortable
Pool table in Family Room
Main bedroom with King bed, desk, large plasma TV and dresser
Walk down Mill Ave
Some of the best hiking in the US
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013