Oceanfront Studio+ Wifi + Pool+ Jacuzzi +Direct Access to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hollywood Beach studio description
Studio is located in Hollywood Beach Resort which is 15 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. Nestled midway between the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beaches, within minutes drive to South Beach, Las Olas, Sawgrass largest shopping mall, and Golf Stream, MardiGrass or Hard Rock Casino. Dog track, horse racing, golf, tennis, sport fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby.
This Condo unit in the Historic Hollywood Beach Resort has a partial oceanview overlooking gorgeous sandy beaches and the famous Hollywood Broadwalk.
The broadwalk features more than two miles of car-free walking, biking, rollerblading, shops, cafes, and restaurants which offer value, family fun and exciting nightlife with options for any budget or taste.
Convenient trolley service, from Hollywood beach to historical Hollywood downtown makes it easy to get out and experience it all.
The condo unit has a fully equipped kitchen. One queen size bed and a full size futon. Most comfortable for a couple, but can accommodate a family of up to 4 people.
Washer and Dryer on same floor. Linens, beach umbrella and chairs are provided. Free cable, wireless internet, and new 37' flat LCD TV/DVD. The resort has a private pool, kids pool, hot tub and gym, along with a convenience store and gift shops located in the lobby.
- 390 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 3 elevators
- On floor 6
- 8 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1) bed and a full size futon.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Nestled midway between the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beaches, within minutes drive to South Beach, Las Olas, Sawgrass largest shopping mall, and Casinos: Golf Stream, MardiGrass or Hard Rock. Dog track, horse racing, golf, tennis, sport fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby. This condo has a partial oceanview overlooking gorgeous sandy beaches and the famous Hollywood Broadwalk. The broadwalk features more than two miles of car-free walking, biking, rollerblading, shops, cafes, and restaurants which offer value, family fun and exciting nightlife with options for any budget or taste. Convenient trolley service, from Hollywood beach to historical Hollywood downtown makes it easy to get out and experience it all. Hollywood Beach hosts music performances at the Beach Theather located on the Hollywood Broadwalk and Beach, the theater is the only seaside venue of its kind in Broward County. Free admission. Johnson Street and the Broadwalk on Hollywood Beach. Concerts held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, 7:30pm - 9pm. Also the Friday Festival, the Fat Tuesday Festival and the Red, White and Bluegrass Festival. There is also an annual Jazz Festival which attracts visitors from around the country to share in performances that showcase musicians on the vanguard of traditional, contemporary and Latin jazz. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely timeGuest comment entered by owner
Hello Giovanna ! What a lovely time we had! Your place is beautiful, great location! I will definitely recommend your place. Thank-you very much, you have been wonderful! Keira.
- Guest Keira J.
- Date of stay 07/10/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Great stay :)
Great stay :)
Had a great time! Everything was exactly like the description stated. Fantastic location! 30 minutes from South Beach or 20 min from Ft. Lauderdale! Had a great time :)
- Guest Jules (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/19/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway.
conveniently locatedGuest comment entered by owner
The apartment is conveniently located just a stone throw away from the beach / boardwalk. It is immaculately clean and decorated with lots of love . We have never met Giovanna but in our written exchange she was extremely helpful and friendly. She answered within very little time and was always available.
- Guest Jens & Domi
- Date of stay 10/28/12
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
We had a great time.Guest comment entered by owner
We had a great time.
Everything we could have wanted and more. The space was perfect. Location, location, location. On the beach, with a great heated pool and hot tub. Bike rentals, restaurants, bars, and the broad walk. Thank you. November 2012
- Guest Marty
- Date of stay 11/02/12
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
Jan-Apr. $ 700-900 weekly / $ 1,900-$2,300 monthly May-Nov: $ 500-600 weekly / $ 1,200-$1,500 monthly Dec.: $ 600-700 weekly / $ 1,700 monthly Add:$60 one time cleaning fee Plus: $50 Refundable Damage deposit 25% deposit required for reservation. Parking available beside condo at $15dy/$105wk/$165mo.Valet parking also available Payments accepted: Paypal, or credit cards through Paypal.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: My husband and I love the beach so we have traveled a lot around the Caribean. However, we got relatives in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and discover Hollywood Beach and we love it!. So we got our condo unit which is very convenient as it is located right on the beach!. We enjoy not only the sand and the warm water but also enjoy the many restaurants and night life that the long and famous broadwalk offers. In the evenings, after dinner we normally go to the Beach Theater which offers free concerts on the open seaside! Hope you like it as much as we do!
- Primary: 647-828-6251
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 14, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.