Gorgeous Condo with Incredible View of Golf Course and Water
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heritage Harbour condo description
Well appointed condo, beautifully furnished, granite kitchen, stainless appliances, lanai with table and chairs, bar in kitchen, office area, elevator, large big screen tv with cable and tv in both bedrooms. Golf, tennis, club house restaurants, swimming pools, bar at pool with snacks and lunches, shopping and restaurants all around this gated development. Manned Security Entrance. Siesta Key and Anna Maria Island are only a half hour away. Close to malls, beaches, museums, theatre.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Only a short drive to beaches, museums (including the circus museum in Sarasota) costco has just finished a new store in Sarasota as well. Great restaurants and shopping very close to this development. Don't forget the tennis or golf playing right in the development plus a multitude of trails and sidewalks as well as a beautiful park very close by with a walkway around the small lake. This area is partly a natural reserve as well which makes this all the more attractive for birdwatching, etc....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2013
29 night min stay
Jan 1 - Jan 31, 2014
30 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30, 2014
28 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until deposit of $1500 is received. This deposit will also cover electric use and any damages done to the property.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1500
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa or Sarasota at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sarasota - Siesta Key at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Club House at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: On Property -27 hole championship course low price at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Club House - 2 restaurants plus many others near at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I have 2 sisters who live in the area. All of us are originally from Michigan and I now live in Idaho. Love the outdoors and swimming and tennis.
Why the Owner Chose Heritage Harbour:
I came to Florida to visit my sisters and fell in love with the area. Close to beaches, shopping, museums, and so many restaurants. I am a beach person and spend whole days at the beaches in the area. I also love the swimming pools and club house. Play golf and tennis. There is so much to do.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo has one of the best views in the area. A sweeping view of the Manatee River a huge pond/lake with views of the golf course. There are no buildings behind this or homes. An incredible westerly view with sunsets.
- Primary: (509) 220-2821 (Washington State, USA)
- Secondary: (509) 993-9073 (Washington State, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Living Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.