San Marcos Commons Townhouse in Historic Downtown Chandler
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chandler townhome description
Tastefully decorated 3 bedroom townhouse situated on a manicured green space and bubbling fountain. The unit contains all the necessities and much, much more. Gourmet kitchen with granite, and high-end appliances to include an induction range. The first floor boasts hardwood floors, Scandinavian furnishings, 6 seat dining table, and powder room with vessel sink. A high definition TV in every room (a 52' downstairs and 42' screen upstairs), Direct TV, high-speed internet, telephone, security system, pest control, community pool and spa. Large master suite with large walk-in closet, king size bed, and enormous walk-in glass shower. The second bedroom is fully furnished with a queen bed and attached Jack and Jill bathroom. The large third bedroom is a fully functioning office and lounge area. Double desks, lounge chairs, and 42' high def TV make a perfect second living area. A top of the line front-loading washer and dryer round out the second floor. Keep up with your hobbies in the 2-car garage equipped with work benches, tool chests, and storage galore.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Security system, regular pest control inside and out
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Located steps from historic downtown Chandler and across the street from the historic San Marcos Hotel and Golf Resort, the first golf resort in Arizona, dating back to the 1930s. Can't decide what to eat tonight? Choose from gourmet Italian, sushi, Thai, Mexican, an upscale wine bar, sports bar, and everything in between. Enjoy breakfast and lunch with the locals at Brunchies. Enjoy the symphony, concerts, and shows at the Chandler Center For The Performing Arts, mere steps from the townhouse. If you golf, you're in luck. The greater Phoenix area boasts over 250 golf courses and one is less than 50 yards from the unit. Phoenix is home to several professional sports teams and hosts MLB spring training all over the metro area. Hiking, biking, sightseeing, shopping, museums are all here for you enjoyment. The Phoenix area has one of the best freeway systems in the country. Nothing is very far away with the unit located within a mile of 202 and 101. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
5/1/2012-10/1/2012...$2000 10/1/2012-12/31/2012...$2200 1/1/2012-4/30/2012...$2800 Prefer 3 month rental term. Shorter term negotiable.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 202 and 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Santan Brewery at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: San Marcos Golf Resort at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Stalla at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My husband and I are both 30-year veterans of the United States Air Force and have made Tucson, Arizona our home.
Why the Owner Chose Chandler:
We bought and furnished this unit for ourselves when we are ready to downsize, but we're not there yet. Being big golfers, we love all that Phoenix has to offer. Especially in the fall, winter, and spring. You can't beat the weather! So please enjoy our future home until we're ready to downsize!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We absolutely love the close proximity to downtown Chandler and all it has to offer. The city does a phenomenal job hosting festivals, concerts, monthly art walk, weekly farmers market, and numerous other activities throughout the year. All just steps from the front door!
- Primary: 520-762-1959
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private, quiet, relaxing end unit.
Stylish Scandinavian furniture. Double recliner (and it's electric!).
Big screen 55" high def TV, Direct TV DVR, surround sound, BluRay disc player.
His and her desk space complete with lounge chairs and big screen hi-def TV.
Nice downstairs powder room.
Beautiful green space in front of unit.
Top of the line Kenmore Elite appliances. No builders grade! Induction range.
6 seat dining table.
Comfortable and cozy guest room w/Jack and Jill bath. Coffee maker and TV, too!
View from the master bedroom lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.