Beautiful Views from This Convenient Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-10 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Alpine Meadows chalet description
This conveniently located home is just minutes from most conveniences and a short drive or bus ride (bus stop across the street) to Whistler Village. Lots of light, high ceilings, fully furnished and equipped for your convenience.
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Ski & Snowboard
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Not Necessary
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whistler is an amazing town, encompassing beauty and many things to do in one location. Everything is close together; you never have to drive far. Once in the village only 3 miles away, everything is within walking distance. There is a free shuttle to the ski slopes in the village during the winter and a reliable and efficient bus service available at all times if one does not wish to drive. This very convenient location is close to everything yet away from noise and crowds in the village. Close to bus line, walking distance to cafe/restaurant/market. The skiing and snowboarding along with mountain biking are only some of the things Whistler has to offer. And the towns of Pemberton and Squamish add even more to what this area has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
10 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A cleaning fee of $200 will apply to any rental. $500 damage deposit refunded after up to 2 weeks post-rental.
Full payment due to hold reservation. Payable by check, cash, or Interac, wire, deposit to TD Bank
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Cleaning fee: $200
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver at 82 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay, BC Ferries at 63 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whistler Express at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 99 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rainbow Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Alpine Cafe at 0.44 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whistler/Blackcomb at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Nicklaus North at 1.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Alpine Cafe at 0.44 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We live in Hawaii and have been coming to Whistler for 15 years now. This is our third home purchased here. We spend as much time as possible in Whistler enjoying the many activities it has to offer; though skiing and mountain biking are what we come for most. Our 3 children have practically grown up here! Along with all the friends and memories we have made, we fondly refer to Whistler as our second home and ourselves as seasonal residents. We hope you enjoy staying here as much as we do and keep coming back!
Why the Owner Chose Alpine Meadows:
Convenient location, very well equipped home. Owner's home as well so we are very generous with what we provide. The decor reflects our Hawaii roots and years spent in Whistler! Not a ski in/out; we prefer to really feel like we live here when we come.
- Secondary: (808) 226-9059 (Hawaii, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful view of Blackcomb Mountain from our home away from home!
Main living/dining area
Upstairs master bath with full-size tub, shower, toilet, and two separate sinks
Master bath upstairs
Large closet with lots of storage; hangars provided!
Downstairs bedroom, queen bed, sleeps two
Second view of bedroom
Upstairs bedroom with two twins, large closet with tons of storage
Upstairs bedroom, queen bed, sleeps two
Upstairs bedroom with two twins; can sleep one or two more in loft area.
Downstairs bedroom, queen bed sleeps 2
Upstairs bedroom; queen bed sleeps two
Third view of bedroom; large closet with storage space; TV and video player
Downstairs bedroom; queen bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 17, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.